Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zombies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

im getting prepared for the zombie apocalypse, im already putting a team together Stern Smile

me too Stern Smile Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 11:21am
I think the zombies genre is so stupid. Idk why people like it.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 11:35am
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

NatGeo and History Channel shows about real life zombie threats.

What?Geek You have got to be joking. There is a show about real life zombie threats? LOL
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Walkers do rot and starve, but their bodies eat themselves from within if they do not receive sustenance. However, this is at a much slower rate than a living human's since their system runs at a far lower capacity. It's why some walkers look more fresh than others and others look straight ancient and mangled but still operate.

They're essentially trying to slow deterioration.
Lol....I forgot about this thread.
I get what you are saying.....and I have no idea why this is bugging me, because I don't believe in zombies, but the thing is, when the human body dies, the decomp processes set in at an alarming rate.....and the blood and intestinal tract are responsible for most of the deterioration, as the intestines and stomach release acid, bacteria and gases that break the body down.....which is why they removed the organs during mummification. The blood also has a lot to do with decomp.....so they drain it and replace it with embalming fluid. I dunno.....I guess I am too analytical, like my hubby said. I just wondered why we hadn't seen any zombies with flesh sloughing off, and swollen and distended abdomens - even some exploding ones - which are all characteristic of the decomp process when the heart stops circulating blood.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:42pm

I think to myself, I say

LOLLOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:55pm

Walkers do rot and starve, but their bodies eat themselves from within if they do not receive sustenance. However, this is at a much slower rate than a living human's since their system runs at a far lower capacity. It's why some walkers look more fresh than others and others look straight ancient and mangled but still operate.

They're essentially trying to slow deterioration.

Lol....I forgot about this thread.
I get what you are saying.....and I have no idea why this is bugging me, because I don't believe in zombies, but the thing is, when the human body dies, the decomp processes set in at an alarming rate.....and the blood and intestinal tract are responsible for most of the deterioration, as the intestines and stomach release acid, bacteria and gases that break the body down.....which is why they removed the organs during mummification. The blood also has a lot to do with decomp.....so they drain it and replace it with embalming fluid. I dunno.....I guess I am too analytical, like my hubby said. I just wondered why we hadn't seen any zombies with flesh sloughing off, and swollen and distended abdomens - even some exploding ones - which are all characteristic of the decomp process when the heart stops circulating blood.

You have to remember this is fictitious so there are some illogical inconsistencies.

But remember in the first season when the death of a human and birth of a Walker was explained in detail? The body does die, yes.. But it also "restarts." It doesn't come back to full life potential, but the brain and system restarts at a lower and far more primitive capacity. The Walker does not operate efficiently as when it was human. It can't speak, it can't run, it stumbles, it's clumsy, it's no killing machine by itself.

Because it runs at a lower capacity, I believe many of its bodily functions either don't operate at all or barely do. I think their blood still flows, their heart stil beats, and their stomach still digests, but it's at a much slower rate. But who knows, maybe the function of a Walker is also done at a viral level. The virus not only takes control of the brain, but is in all other organs and stimulates each part and muscle to do its job.

I dunno. Pure speculation.
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:25am

I don't think baby zombies can survive in pregnancy, though.
Remember what's her name was practicing c-sections on walkers? But the walker was already dead, though.. We don't know yet!

Couldn't the zombie fetus baby be fed by the mother's blood, like it usually is?  I mean, the placenta is nourshing it.  The baby may be able to survive, and once its born could it survive on blood? 

But then I get to thinking, would it grow, if it was dead? Because for growth you need cell multiplication. Confused Sooo confused.
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:18am
Can someone explain to me how this idea of a zombie apocalypse started?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:30am
Originally posted by val48066 val48066 wrote:

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

im getting prepared for the zombie apocalypse, im already putting a team together Stern Smile

me too Stern Smile Stern Smile

me three

i think the zombie virus is much easier to deal with than the croatoan virus

i mean sheeeeit, once a zombie always a zombie right?

plus throw in a samurai sword or one of those titanium all black machetes

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic