Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zombies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:58am
but actually:

1) I would like to see a baby zombie. I bet that is so funny....they never show them on the show  Cry

2) I wish theyd tell us how the zombie thing even started...and how they are all infected to begin with
Sponsored Links

val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:04am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

but actually:

1) I would like to see a baby zombie. I bet that is so funny....they never show them on the show  Cry

2) I wish theyd tell us how the zombie thing even started...and how they are all infected to begin with

there was a baby zombie in a movie i can't recall the name of.  the pregnant mother was turned so that baby was infected.

Edited by val48066 - Nov 02 2012 at 8:04am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:17am
was it like crawling around tryna eat people too?  Stern Smile
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:19am
once the group of survivors figured out the baby was a zombie, it was killed.
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:20am
Val
The babys name was Grace.
disturbing movie
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:21am
for zombie fans, i recommend Raising Stony Mayhall. i really liked the book's spin on zombies 
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:44am
im getting prepared for the zombie apocalypse, im already putting a team together Stern Smile
nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by val48066 val48066 wrote:

but actually:

there was a baby zombie in a movie i can't recall the name of.  the pregnant mother was turned so that baby was infected.

Was that Dawn of the Dead? I think I remember that.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:54am
Originally posted by val48066 val48066 wrote:

but actually:

Yeah, that white woman who was pregnant by that black man in Dawn of the Dead!
Shoot, that baby was too far gone to even look biracial. LOL

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:57am

but actually:

I don't think baby zombies can survive in pregnancy, though.
Remember what's her name was practicing c-sections on walkers? But the walker was already dead, though.. We don't know yet!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic