Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Zombie Attack on NYC Train...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:38am
Um this was real I think it was pretty obvious it was real she even bit the other dude! the first dude then the other biz like dude that helped her out at first~ yeah this was real not a prank she was doing wrestling moves on total strangers
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:42am
Didn't look like a prank to me.  She looked possessed.  If she was "acting" she earned an academy award.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:51am
lol luckily she didn't get shot by a concerned citizen.... 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 1:51am
Well erm, good luck to her.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 2:09am
The name on the video in the OP says msmuffinpranks y'all.

But looka here.... has that ish been real, I woulda been late to wherever I had to be cuz I would got off that train the moment she started biting folks.

I'm glad it was a prank cuz it would kinda suck to watch a mentally ill person get manhandled like that.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 3:35am
That was fake? WWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF man??? They need to be arrested for that foolishness. That was seriously about to overtake Ratchtet Mom Gets Tazed and Soulja Girl as the craziest video I've ever seen!

I was wondering why no one knocked her out though. If this was real she would have been floored in the first minute.

PS: I didn't realize that fluffy Alf/Chewbacca looking thing was a wig until she put it on her head.
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 3:53am
Agree with SN.  She and the others need to be arrested.   She is a failed comedian because there is nothing funny about any of it.  What about the innocent people who were on the train minding their own business having to deal with "violence" of that sort.  Suppose someone had a history of abuse-imagine the trauma that would cause them.
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 3:56am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

xamaycana, off topic question
are you really in Switzerland?

I want to visit one day

Yes.  I'm in the French section.  It's a nice place to live, but I don't know if it would be much of a holiday destination unless you like skiing our outdoors mountain activities.  They do also have nice thermal spas.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 5:57am
Real or fake, there were people who didn't want to see that crap. Most people hate taking the public transportation and don't feel like dealing with other folks BS. Keep that crap to yourself or the stage.

That being said.... I love Switzerland! One of my best vacation was there and I had a beautiful photos, all lost in the great computer crash of 2001. Must go back one day. We didn't have much money so we ate at the Coop LOL

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 6:25am
Did they have a permit?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>