Perfect Hair Collection

Zoe Saldana preggo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zoe Saldana preggo?
    Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:37pm
Looks like she might have a bun in the oven... Whatever happened to her Nina Simone movie anyway? Did it come out?

Trying to hide something are we? 'Pregnant' Zoe Saldana holds strategically placed shopping bag over her belly in Los Angeles

She is rumoured to be pregnant with her first child.

And Zoe Saldana certainly added fuel to the speculation by holding a strategically placed shopping bag over her belly as she went shopping in Los Angeles on Saturday.

The Avatar actress was holding a generously bulky carrier from the upmarket Barneys Of New York as she indulged herself in the well-heeled Beverly Hills area.

Things that go bump in the afternoon: Zoe Saldanas belly briefly popped out as she went shopping in Beverly Hills on Saturday
  • SHARE PICTURE
< id="share--" ="text" value="">

Copy link to paste in your message

+10

Things that go bump in the afternoon: Zoe Saldana's belly briefly popped out as she went shopping in Beverly Hills on Saturday

The saucy Star Trek stunner was positively glowing as she sauntered down the street as she enjoyed a spot of retail therapy.

Zoe, 36, was looking in fine shape in a navy floral dress and sandals, though there appeared to be something that suspiciously resembling a bump in her midsection.

However this was soon covered up as she used her shopping bag to its full potential.

E was the first to notice she had been concealing her wonderfully waifish frame under  increasingly looser garments.

Using the ambiance: The quick thinking actress proved her mettle further by hiding behind a car

Using the ambiance: The quick thinking actress proved her mettle further by hiding behind a car

Bag lady: The cunning Latina lovely made sure she held her bag over her belly as she crossed the road

Bag lady: The cunning Latina lovely made sure she held her bag over her belly as she crossed the road

Zoe appears to have been concealing a rounder mid-section, and she was placed on 'bump watch' by the media outlet.

Fans might recall that the Latina lovely secretly wed her hunky husband, Italian artist Marco Perego, during a hush-hush London ceremony a year ago.

Two years ago, Saldana revealed that 'two or three or four or five' little ones sounded good to her.

Bump watch! the Star Trek stunner had been hiding her famously waifish frame beneath increasingly looser garments

'Bump watch!' the Star Trek stunner had been hiding her famously waifish frame beneath increasingly looser garments

Pregnant? Zoe appears to have been concealing a rounder mid-section, and shes officially on bump watch

Pregnant? Zoe appears to have been concealing a rounder mid-section, and shes officially on bump watch

Pregnant? Zoe appears to have been concealing a rounder mid-section, and she's officially on 'bump watch'

'I don't care, they're just so delicious,' she said on The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet.

'I love the anxiety and the pressure of a loud room full of yapping kids...I'm like a kid myself so I get along very well with animals and children. I dig them. I get them. A child makes perfect sense to me. [To me], a child speaks more sense than an adult.'

The Avatar actress will next play green-skinned superhero Gamora - the last of the Zen Whoberi species - in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Private pair: Fans might recall that the Latina beauty secretly wed her hunky husband, Italian artist Marco Perego, during a hush-hush London ceremony a year ago

Private pair: Fans might recall that the Latina beauty secretly wed her hunky husband, Italian artist Marco Perego, during a hush-hush London ceremony a year ago

I love the anxiety and the pressure of a loud room full of yapping kids: Two years ago, Saldana revealed that two or three or four or five little ones sounded good to her
  • SHARE PICTURE
< id="share--" ="text" value="">

Copy link to paste in your message

+10

'I love the anxiety and the pressure of a loud room full of yapping kids': Two years ago, Saldana revealed that 'two or three or four or five' little ones sounded good to her

Zoe said: 'I like being in space because there are better parts for women in space.

'I don't have to subject myself to just being the love interest or playing a character that doesn't feel relevant to the story or playing a woman that doesn't feel like an actual depiction of a real woman.'

She reunites with ex-boyfriend Bradley Cooper in the space adventure - due out August 1 - which also stars Vin Diesel, Benicio Del Toro, and Glenn Close.

Saldana will also voice Maria in the animated flick Book of Life - due out October 17 - alongside Channing Tatum, Ron Perlman, and Christina Applegate.

Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 2:54pm
I don't blame her...not all celebs want to broadcast their lives like the Kardasians.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:04pm
She looks good...congrats to her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:16pm
This was all very quick though. The marriage, the baby... I always felt she was on the rebound from Bradley Cooper. Who knows... She is 36 years old, maybe she was just in a hurry to conceive

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 06 2014 at 3:18pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 3:18pm
shes such a cute petite woman...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:26pm
Quote Fans might recall that the Latina beauty secretly

http://www.qoobee.com/wp-content/uploads/EMO_013.gif
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:33pm
Yeah she looks preggos.. Congrats to her! 

Edited by Ladycoils - Jul 06 2014 at 4:35pm
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:51pm
Half of all blind items are about Bradley Cooper being gay.

I do not look forward to that mess of a Nina Simone movie.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 4:58pm
She's too skinny to hide it lol

Side note: her hubby never looks like her washed up or brushed his teeth
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Quote Fans might recall that the Latina beauty secretly

http://www.qoobee.com/wp-content/uploads/EMO_013.gif

But she is Latina. Latina is not a race.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic