FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zoe Saldana preggo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 9:17am

I second that eye roll.  Everyone could see that you were pregnant, and your publicist confirmed it, so....
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:15pm
She has been in my Latin version of one of them magazines, she states she is from the DR and I dont recall her saying she is black....

but question for the ones that mad if she is or not black....

why the upset?
do you consider a suspect  black actress  claiming black a win?

what Is odd to me in this "era" that things like that even matter, if we have progressed so much trivial things like that should not even matter (imo)
That was one of the reasons I could not get on the whole Lupita train....

12 years a slave was a so so movie, that it seemed they felt they HAD to let her win.
It was like here take this not earned oscar and you get 20 points for not being light skin 
The race card is disgusting, Im more concerned about why it is still in the deck in 2014 in the first place

rant over

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:36pm
Confused
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:41pm
So many celebs are having twins, I wonder if its due to fertility drugs.. I want twins so bad.. boy/girl or girl/girl..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Imma need Afro to copy that set of pics of her yelling @ her hubby in the streets from the Pure LOLs 2 thread
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She has been in my Latin version of one of them magazines, she states she is from the DR and I dont recall her saying she is black....

why the upset?

what Is odd to me in this "era" that things like that even matter, if we have progressed so much trivial things like that should not even matter (imo)

12 years a slave was a so so movie, that it seemed they felt they HAD to let her win.
It was like here take this not earned oscar and you get 20 points for not being light skin 
The race card is disgusting, Im more concerned about why it is still in the deck in 2014 in the first place

rant over

you didn't like 12 years a slave?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:56pm
He probably being verbally abused, poor thang.

Maybe she having a difficult pregnancy, I mean twins aint just poppin like that so she prob had help getting knocked up. Her face dont look like the walking dead all gaunt so I figured she was having a baby.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

why the upset?

rant over

you didn't like 12 years a slave?

I read the book, and it was a so so movie at best. Shrugs shoulders...
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Imma need Afro to copy that set of pics of her yelling @ her hubby in the streets from the Pure LOLs 2 thread
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Her hand in the firtst pic thoughimage
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 8:34pm
These pics are hilarious. And his face in the last pic. He's like what the fucc just happened??? I don't think this relationship is gonna last.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic