FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zoe Saldana Appreciation Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zoe Saldana Appreciation Thread
    Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 2:56pm
Dedicated to my new boo.

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 2:59pm
after that nina simone debacle, i stopped f-cking with her

but she slayed at the oscars
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 3:02pm

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

femme you better help me keep this thread bumped. You be up on all the celeb news!

And slaying is what she does for a living. Wink
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 3:09pm
She identifies as black, right?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

She identifies as black, right?

She sure does.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 3:17pm
Now onto dat bodeh

She even sexy when she pregnant!

She got the out, then she got the in and the out!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 3:22pm
This shyt actually takes a long time. I will add to it when I get some extra time.

I didn't know the boys were identical.

• News/ 

Zoe Saldana Explains Why She Won't Show Her Twins' Faces Online: I Don't Want to Expose Them

Still waiting to see the adorable faces of Zoe Saldana's twins? You're going to have to wait a little longer.

Yes, the Hollywood actress has shared consistent updates about her two boys. But one thing she doesn't feel comfortable with is showcasing their full identity online.

"I just don't want 16 years from now to get ‘You are so disrespectful. You invaded, you exposed me and I wasn't ready,'" Saldana shared with E! News at the Los Angeles Film Festival. "Even though they're babies and they're under our care, it's still their face."

She continued, "Right now, they're not in the position to speak for themselves or make a decision…I don't want to make it for them."

What Saldana will reveal is a problem so many parents can relate to. Yep, she's trying to have her six-month-old twins get on a normal sleep schedule.

"We're in the middle of sleep training so we have two nannies who are wonderful. One that's helping us and sort of guiding us and teaching us how to sleep train," she explained. "We just have extra hands because we are new time parents and the twins are giving us a run for our money."

She added, "The moment they popped out, they had personalities. They are two different people. Identical boys but two people."

While she tries to get some much needed sleep—she's on a nap schedule with husband Marco Perego—the actress is supporting her latest big-screen project that many Americans may want to learn more about.

Titled Infinitely Polar Bear, the movie explores a manic-depressive father who tries to win back his wife.

"It was about bipolar disorder," Saldana shared with us when asked why she joined the project that hits theatres Friday. "There's very little that we know yet so many people are affected by this and not being well diagnosed."

Edited by liesnalibis - Jun 16 2015 at 3:24pm
    femmefatale85 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 3:54pm
    Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

femme you better help me keep this thread bumped. You be up on all the celeb news!

And slaying is what she does for a living. Wink

ybf and fashionbombdaily is all you need
    Midna View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2015 at 6:04pm
    Nah son

She is on and off to me in relation to being fuckwithable.
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    iLace Wigs
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    Netwurks Xcel21
    Human Hair Wigs
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
      Share Topic