Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zoe Kravitz Ate Clay to Lose 20 Pounds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zoe Kravitz Ate Clay to Lose 20 Pounds
    Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:27am

Zoe Kravitz Reveals She’s Been Sippin On Clay And Veggie Puree

Zoe Kravitz has never been the thickest chick in the world, but after photos surfaced of the model/actress/musician looking a little on the thin side, rumors swirled that she was battling an eating disorder or substance abuse. Turns out she was just prepping for a role.

Us Weekly reports Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz’s love child is playing a character suffering from anorexia and bulimia in the new film “The Road Within”.

In an interview, she opened up about her own struggles:
“I’ve struggled with it myself in the past. I think all young women do. There are a bunch of images that are thrown in our faces all the time about what we’re supposed to look like at 14, 15, 16. It’s confusing. I think every woman can identify with that struggle.”

To prepare for the role of “Marie”, Kravitz lost an additional 20 pounds doing a cleanse in what she describes as the “healthiest way possible”.

“I ended up drinking clay because it cleans out your body and fills you up. I was eating like a Mason jar of pureed vegetables a day and running.”

Kravitz’s “Divergent” co-star Shailene Woodley also swears by bentonite clay which is believed to help purify the body.

Kravitz accomplished her weight loss goal, but doesn’t recommend the process to anyone stating the cleanse made her feel like a “space cadet”.

I thought one of the first lessons we all learned in life was NOT to eat the Play-doh? Either way Kravitz has a pretty decent body of work under her belt and we can’t wait to see if all of the cleansing made for some excellent acting.
- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/441023/zoe-kravitz-eats-clay/#sthash.J0KsVsZU.dpuf
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:29am
*takes notes*
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:33am
ive heard about betonite clay for detoxing.. 
im good though.. my face and maybe bath are the farthest it'll go. 

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:34am
Healthiest way possible? Not even.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:41am
20 lbs is way too much to not even win an Oscar...how long did that take?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:47am
love child = bastard ?
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:52am
Hmm...ok. And she's yet to move me as an actress.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:53am
lol.. 
idk why bastard made me laugh 

Edited by coconess - Jun 22 2014 at 11:52am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:21am
A recovering anorexic actress losing 20lbs in an unhealthy way to play an anorexic character? Sounds legit to me.Thumbs Up
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:29am
^welp!Ouch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic