FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zodiac Characteristics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 69>

Author
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

Originally posted by tata08 tata08 wrote:

Originally posted by EbonyE EbonyE wrote:

Originally posted by tata08 tata08 wrote:

What do that site say about Virgos?

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face=Verdana size=2>The Virgo woman relates very well with a partner who has a strong personal plan and, who intends to get ahead and succeed in life.</SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face=Verdana size=2>She cannot abide and will not tolerate lazy and shiftless people, and irrespective of how sexually attracted she may be to someone; she will not remain in any relationship for too long with any person who has little economic or social potential for success.</SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face=Verdana size=2>She can be very fastidious as to with whom she relates  and would prefer to go out with friends or, even stay home to work on one of her numerous projects, than to go out with person that she considers unworthy.</SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face=Verdana size=2>She tends to be faithful in marriage, will be very supportive and very much a wonderful friend throughout.</SPAN>

hmm...

virgo men need love too
We have a whole thread on their crazy asses
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by Nic Nic wrote:

Scorpio Men are insane and controlling. I am one and so is my son's father. We tried to kill one another. I plotted his murder on the daily.

Libras are unstable. They have,ahem,mood swings and tend to whine. Completely unable to make a decision and stick to it.

Pisces can turn mean as hell. The moment they don't get their way or get pissed off,watch out.
One, but not insane and I'm no where near controlling and I don't plot people's demise lol.

Word!
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:38pm
Idk I just wanna meet somone other than a Cap i'm so over them nowDisapprove
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:28pm
Leos are devoted, and need attention regularly or else they turn into kittens and meeeeoowww-start asking for it. 

They're fun, creative, can be arrogant but that's not always a direct link to them being confident, it's often in jest. They think a lot. 

My SO and my grandfather are both Leos, and my cousin.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:56am
Whats wrong with Caps?Ermm
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

Whats wrong with Caps?Ermm
I don't know what exactly, but I can agree that they're messy. 

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:17pm
I hate Aries and virgos. Aries are controlling, and think they have to be dominant while everyone around them must be submissive. Virgos seem like everything should go there way. They think what they say must be right

Edited by tamela10289 - Jan 14 2013 at 11:17pm
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:07pm
^    

Fun thread

Chosen_Scorpio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chosen_Scorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:47pm
I thought i was the only one that didnt care much for the Libra man. I always said they are my least fave. I was in a relationship with one and i hated his guts. He led me to cheat on him and i never ever ever everrrr cheated...never had thoughts of it because i have always so faithful but i had to. i wanted to hurt him so bad BUT... he didnt care because he was too busy chasing the next chick.. i left his a$$ then he decides he wanted to beg me for weeks to take him back... HELL NO lol.. then i met another one (no dating) he was so charming, complimented the little things ugh...after a while the flattery start buggin.. i told his ass bout himself then he started trying to make me pity him.. BOY BYE... he never gave up...idk wat his motive was but i wasnt feeling it so i stopped talking to him...

I loooovee aquarius men tho (as friends)
Ive been with a Pisces man for 7 years......... -.- Lets just say.... i know now....why i shoulda stayed away from his ass.....
LIARRRRRR.....SENSITIVE......JEALOUS...... >SELFISH< to me now a days (but will give his left foot to the next person.
He dont know what he wants, he has cheated on and when i proved i knew he was cheating he still lied... i cant explain him at all. But ive never cheated on him >.<

Ik this was a long post but this was more of a rant rofl
Chosen_Scorpio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chosen_Scorpio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:48pm
on me* ^
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 69>
  Share Topic