Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Zodiac Characteristics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 69>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PiiNkBaYZeBrA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiiNkBaYZeBrA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 2:47am
Aries Men: I've had 3 of them! I LOOOVVVVEEE aries so much, they're so sweet, they're not afraid to show you how they feel. They're definitely hardworking and driven. BUUUTTT they can be bitchy at times, pick apart things you say, and like to play devil's advocate...couldn't agree with me...ever.
Cancer Men: Dealing with one right now...smhDead WAY too dang emotional! Talks too much. Self centered, not a good listener.
Capricorn Men: Known this one for 5 years. Sarcastic and funny but not really outgoing. Kind of boring, but love to be around him at the same time. NOT dependable. He's sneaky and a good liar (I got a knack for catching a good lie too) Another guy warned me about him too, he referred to him as a "snake."
Scorpio Men: My stepdad is a scorpio. Funny. He has a good conscious and if he's done wrong it shows and he makes things right. Very understanding. Love him.
Sagittarius Men: Only been with one for a VERY short time. From what I saw he was boring and a bit weird. We had NOTHING in common. But he knew how to dress. Stayed fresh EVERYDAY and was fine as all hell. Quiet and kept to himself too.
Aquarius Men: Charming. Gift of gab. Have a warmth about them that is almost magnetic. Although they seem apathetic they're far from it, their feelings just don't show how we'd want them to. When it comes to feelings they're more action than talk. HOWEVER, they're big time cheaters and manipulators. He's more likely cheating on you than not...but it wasn't his fault! ...IT'S YOURS! Dead
Taurus Men: My latest ex was a Taurus. But where do I begin...Dead They're charming. Fall in love quick apparently, but maybe that's a lie. In fact, as long as his lips are moving I can almost guarantee you he's lying. He was a territorial cheater with a guilty conscious. I was his, he was everybody's! Other than that he was very creative, outgoing, and had lots of friends. Especially girlfriends.
Gemini Men: Funny as hell, a joy to be around, and will keep ya entertained.

Edited by PiiNkBaYZeBrA - Oct 08 2012 at 2:50am
Sponsored Links

PrettyTony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 8:45pm
I love my cancer booboo, but yeah as an Aquarius woman,all that sensitivity have me sitting there like like nucca I ain't babyin' you! they love to be touched,cuddled,held. Very romantic. Moody as all heck tho!
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 8:03pm
I think Aquarius men make great friends. They are easy to get along with and very understanding. I dont think I have ever dated one however I would if the time was right.
Virgo men ... talk about a fvckin roller coaster ride. They are a special kinda crazy. Im laughing now thinking about my last Virgo. He was something else. Smh
Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:10am
I have yet to meet an attractive Libra. Yes, they are charming, but the Liberian men are not my type.
Virgos are my favorite in relationships. They are loyal til the end. Aquarius are a bit weird, but I like that about them. They are fun to be around. My relationship with a Pisces was so unstable. The relationship started off romantic and good, but went straight to hell after a couple of weeks. He was playing with my emotions and kept making me feel miserable. I fell for him too. Never again.

Edited by Love555 - Nov 04 2012 at 9:11am
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by tata08 tata08 wrote:

Originally posted by EbonyE EbonyE wrote:

Originally posted by tata08 tata08 wrote:

What do that site say about Virgos?

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face=Verdana size=2>The Virgo woman relates very well with a partner who has a strong personal plan and, who intends to get ahead and succeed in life.</SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face=Verdana size=2>She cannot abide and will not tolerate lazy and shiftless people, and irrespective of how sexually attracted she may be to someone; she will not remain in any relationship for too long with any person who has little economic or social potential for success.</SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face=Verdana size=2>She can be very fastidious as to with whom she relates  and would prefer to go out with friends or, even stay home to work on one of her numerous projects, than to go out with person that she considers unworthy.</SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 6pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face=Verdana size=2>She tends to be faithful in marriage, will be very supportive and very much a wonderful friend throughout.</SPAN>

hmm...

virgo men need love too
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:50pm
Pisces's Men the one's that have encountered are CLINGY EMOTIONAL AND DAYDREAMER AND ALSO LIARS 
cwizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:01pm
You ladies need a young cancer in y'all life... You know, to be sensitive to all your wants and needs; and fulfill them beyond your wildest dreams.

*Sensitive cancer post*
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:06pm
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 4:45pm
Anyone know much about Taurus Women BESIDES Stubborness?? lol
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:27pm
My new bf is a Scorpio. Two peas in a pod

I think 1 thing that wasn't mentioned about us, is that we're very protective of our loved ones. Don't mess with someone or something we care deeply about. May God have mercy on ur soul.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566 69>