Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zodiac Characteristics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Zodiac Characteristics

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lo0vely101 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 23 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1908
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lo0vely101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:20pm
God how did I end up with this Virgo man Wacko
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 07 2013
Location: NYC
Status: Offline
Points: 27627
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 8:24pm
I don't date based off astrological signs......or object to guys because of their sign. I give a man fair chance ....clear slate. But I state my expectations
Back to Top
AfricanLove1415 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 15 2013
Location: US
Status: Offline
Points: 1290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AfricanLove1415 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:18pm
cancers are always ready to start trouble
Back to Top
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 05 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 105649
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Lo0vely101 Lo0vely101 wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990066">God how did I end up with this Virgo man Wacko
Chile, we could've told u that they were crazy. We have threads on it
Back to Top
GphiD08 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 01 2009
Location: US - New Jersey
Status: Offline
Points: 4536
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by PiiNkBaYZeBrA PiiNkBaYZeBrA wrote:

Aries Men: I've had 3 of them! I LOOOVVVVEEE aries so much, they're so sweet, they're not afraid to show you how they feel. They're definitely hardworking and driven. BUUUTTT they can be bitchy at times, pick apart things you say, and like to play devil's advocate...couldn't agree with me...ever.
Cancer Men: Dealing with one right now...smhDead WAY too dang emotional! Talks too much. Self centered, not a good listener.
Capricorn Men: Known this one for 5 years. Sarcastic and funny but not really outgoing. Kind of boring, but love to be around him at the same time. NOT dependable. He's sneaky and a good liar (I got a knack for catching a good lie too) Another guy warned me about him too, he referred to him as a "snake."
Scorpio Men: My stepdad is a scorpio. Funny. He has a good conscious and if he's done wrong it shows and he makes things right. Very understanding. Love him.
Sagittarius Men: Only been with one for a VERY short time. From what I saw he was boring and a bit weird. We had NOTHING in common. But he knew how to dress. Stayed fresh EVERYDAY and was fine as all hell. Quiet and kept to himself too.
Aquarius Men: Charming. Gift of gab. Have a warmth about them that is almost magnetic. Although they seem apathetic they're far from it, their feelings just don't show how we'd want them to. When it comes to feelings they're more action than talk. HOWEVER, they're big time cheaters and manipulators. He's more likely cheating on you than not...but it wasn't his fault! ...IT'S YOURS! Dead
Taurus Men: My latest ex was a Taurus. But where do I begin...Dead They're charming. Fall in love quick apparently, but maybe that's a lie. In fact, as long as his lips are moving I can almost guarantee you he's lying. He was a territorial cheater with a guilty conscious. I was his, he was everybody's! Other than that he was very creative, outgoing, and had lots of friends. Especially girlfriends.
Gemini Men: Funny as hell, a joy to be around, and will keep ya entertained.
 
THIS, describes my BF to a T!  ESPECIALLY the underlined part.
Back to Top
GphiD08 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 01 2009
Location: US - New Jersey
Status: Offline
Points: 4536
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 8:58pm
And I will NEVER date another scorpio again! My aunt, sister, Ex-Best friend and 2 Ex Boyfriends are Scorpios and let's just say I deal with my sister and my Aunt because we are related....
I'm a cancer and they always say Scorpio and Cancers are match, umm HAYLE no not for me.
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 36411
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:18pm
Sagittarius: sweet, romantic, loving
Aquarius: loving, caring, smart
Libra: very indecisive, self-centered, perfectionists; everything BETTER be their way


Cancer: still finding out..........Embarrassed
Back to Top
Queentia View Drop Down
New Member
New Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 34
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queentia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Originally posted by PiiNkBaYZeBrA PiiNkBaYZeBrA wrote:

Aries Men: I've had 3 of them! I LOOOVVVVEEE aries so much, they're so sweet, they're not afraid to show you how they feel. They're definitely hardworking and driven. BUUUTTT they can be bitchy at times, pick apart things you say, and like to play devil's advocate...couldn't agree with me...ever.
Cancer Men: Dealing with one right now...smhDead WAY too dang emotional! Talks too much. Self centered, not a good listener. 
Capricorn Men: Known this one for 5 years. Sarcastic and funny but not really outgoing. Kind of boring, but love to be around him at the same time. NOT dependable. He's sneaky and a good liar (I got a knack for catching a good lie too) Another guy warned me about him too, he referred to him as a "snake."
Scorpio Men: My stepdad is a scorpio. Funny. He has a good conscious and if he's done wrong it shows and he makes things right. Very understanding. Love him.
Sagittarius Men: Only been with one for a VERY short time. From what I saw he was boring and a bit weird. We had NOTHING in common. But he knew how to dress. Stayed fresh EVERYDAY and was fine as all hell. Quiet and kept to himself too.
Aquarius Men: Charming. Gift of gab. Have a warmth about them that is almost magnetic. Although they seem apathetic they're far from it, their feelings just don't show how we'd want them to. When it comes to feelings they're more action than talk. HOWEVER, they're big time cheaters and manipulators. He's more likely cheating on you than not...but it wasn't his fault! ...IT'S YOURS! Dead
Taurus Men: My latest ex was a Taurus. But where do I begin...Dead They're charming. Fall in love quick apparently, but maybe that's a lie. In fact, as long as his lips are moving I can almost guarantee you he's lying. He was a territorial cheater with a guilty conscious. I was his, he was everybody's! Other than that he was very creative, outgoing, and had lots of friends. Especially girlfriends.
Gemini Men: Funny as hell, a joy to be around, and will keep ya entertained.
 
THIS, describes my BF to a T!  ESPECIALLY the underlined part.
Aries Men: I've had 3 of them! I LOOOVVVVEEE aries so much, they're so sweet, they're not afraid to show you how they feel. They're definitely hardworking and driven. BUUUTTT they can be bitchy at times, pick apart things you say, and like to play devil's advocate...couldn't agree with me...ever.

Wow this is me especially the pick what you say apart part, devils advocate part because I would play the opposing side even if I agree with the subject that is being debated, and yes we can be bitchyLOL

Capricorn Men: Known this one for 5 years. Sarcastic and funny but not really outgoing. Kind of boring, but love to be around him at the same time. NOT dependable. He's sneaky and a good liar (I got a knack for catching a good lie too) Another guy warned me about him too, he referred to him as a "snake."
 
I have dealt with multiple Caps and yes they lie and are sneaky but they're not really that good at lying. They're not dependable only because I think they 're commitment phoebes but not just with relationships, rather in general. 
The one thing I can say about them though is that they DO go hard when it comes to sexEmbarrassed

Sagittarius Men: Only been with one for a VERY short time. From what I saw he was boring and a bit weird. We had NOTHING in common. But he knew how to dress. Stayed fresh EVERYDAY and was fine as all hell. Quiet and kept to himself too.

I'm dealing with a Sag now and I'm this close to ending it because yes he's a lil "different"LOL and I feel like he exaggerates or goes out his way to impress.
He does dress his ass off which is kinda what caught my eye with him and he's cute and fun and likes to go out. But as far as having that connection its just not thereErmm 
Back to Top
OutToHelp35 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 21 2013
Location: heaven
Status: Offline
Points: 100
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OutToHelp35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Fashionista922 Fashionista922 wrote:

Sagittarius- they are so immature and take forever to grow up.

Libra- Can't make up their damn mind

Scorpio- Super conceited and don't ever call back 
lol This is very true
Back to Top
alexbliss View Drop Down
New Member
New Member


Joined: Dec 19 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 1
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexbliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 5:10pm
She is Scorpion, and I'm Aquarius! I know her only on correspondence (we met on a dating site RomanceCompass). Are we compatible?

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down