Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zodiac Characteristics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 69>

Author
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 8:40am
Taurus: They tend to be rather quiet, sometimes stern on the outside but sensitive and caring on the inside.

Gemini: flirty, two different sides, a bit of a man-whore. The ability to be hot and then cold, indecisive.
Sponsored Links

redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by babibludevil03 babibludevil03 wrote:

Libras - Hmmmm, selfish, childish, workaholics

YES LAWD ! IA 100% & THEY ARE LIARS LOL
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by cityvixen cityvixen wrote:

I want to know your experience with any/ or  of the  eleven.

What I realized so far

Capricorns men are very caring, sometimes reserved. Never submissive

went out with a Capricorn for a while...... massive ego and the most submissive person i've ever been around

so much for the stereotypes LOL
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Nic Nic wrote:

Scorpio Men are insane and controlling. I am one and so is my son's father. We tried to kill one another. I plotted his murder on the daily.

LMAO!!  they say Scorpios are murdered the most out of all the astro signs  HAHAHAHA!!!  I am a scorpio so i really love this one.  We dont wait for karma to come around when we can get the job done quicker ourselves.  The dark intense Scorpios are not one to mess with...... revenge is hard and we'll plot for as long as it takes.  One sting isn't enough either....... the more the merrier
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by Nic Nic wrote:

Scorpio Men are insane and controlling. I am one and so is my son's father. We tried to kill one another. I plotted his murder on the daily.

LMAO!!  they say Scorpios are murdered the most out of all the astro signs  HAHAHAHA!!!  I am a scorpio so i really love this one.  We dont wait for karma to come around when we can get the job done quicker ourselves.  The dark intense Scorpios are not one to mess with...... revenge is hard and we'll plot for as long as it takes.  One sting isn't enough either....... the more the merrier
My parents are both scorpios. They honestly embody the saying that 2 scorpions dont go together. Theyre some bs. Main reason they arent together now LOL

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Mar 14 2012 at 5:54pm
rsylbebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rsylbebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by indigoblue indigoblue wrote:

i absolutely will NEVER NEVER NEVER (did i say NEVER) date another virgo man in my life. he will have to be the reincarnation of jesus himself for me to date him. my SO of 8 yrs is a virgo and i think 51% of me hates him. really. truly. i HATE VIRGOS!!!!!!!!!

pisces and aries men are sensitive. which i didn't grow to appreciate until after they dumped my ass! lolLOL

I totally agree with the bolded statement.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Love for Pisces is often ethereal and magical. Or just plain confused. You’re a sign who yearns for the soul mate and for unconditional love. Luckily, you’re more than capable of giving this type of love to others and have a way of attracting soul mates to you with ease. Just don’t think that everyone you date is a soul mate! Unfortunately, when you don’t learn to develop boundaries in relationships you’re also quick to attract the type of date who might take advantage of you and can wind up being wrapped up in a “martyr/ savior” complex with someone you’re dating. That’s not a relationship and your lesson is to learn the difference. This year you’ll surely have an opportunity to do exactly that.

I have a friend that does/did exactly that, made me want to shake some sense into him 

But don't let it fool you..we are on our toes too..that is where we turn cold/mean because we identify right away when someone calls themselves taking advantage of our good nature. We are charming, but we charm and express our feelings one foot in and one foot out just to be safe..it isn't until we're extremely sure that you are the ONE that we give in and let you have our heart. Don't mistake our actions as being in love because 9 times out of 10 we are not in love..we are just in our dream world of what we want love to feel like..once we come back to reality we become very logical and it is that opposite direction that saves us. If a Pisces shakes you, then that means they realized you weren't the one..otherwise we stay down like four flat tires....as long as you don't try to be too possessive and interfere with our freedom..you have a partner, friend and lover for life.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2012 at 1:34pm
@ Alex yo hair is BAD AZZ!!

So I'ma capricorn but I'm attracted to virgos, we got this love hate bs going on. I think its the chase factor!

CAPRICORNS HATE TO LET GO!!! But we will if we have too
;)
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2012 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

So I'ma capricorn but I'm attracted to virgos, we got this love hate bs going on. I think its the chase factor!

;)
one of my biggest problems
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2012 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

;)
one of my biggest problems

LAwddddd. yesssss!!!!!  Im a virgo and with every Capricorn ive dealt with, I couldn't stand them, but there was something that kept drawing me into them, lile a fly into a flame...Lots of passion...ughhh

Edited by Lilnicka4u2nv - Sep 27 2012 at 4:21pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair