Zodiac Characteristics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 69>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2011 at 11:04pm
Okay, I'm a Pisces.

Gemini: They're really sweet but they are a SEX-FEEN to the FULLEST and the biggest flirts.
And whenever I break up with one, they always hit me up, either to just talk or to be friends again.. never understood that.
Scorpio: Now they're two types of them - one is careless, the other one is just too loveable. Very funny, and outgoing. Tries very very hard to reach their goal. I always seem to attract Scorpios..
Saggitarius: Went out with 2, going out with one, but those are my 2 longest relationships. The first Sagg, he was VERY caring and understanding. It was hard not to love him. Broke up over certain issues.
The one I'm currently going out with right now can be an @ss lol. He's very very open and non secretive, and sometimes it seems like he can't stay with one.
Sponsored Links

luvlikehuni21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvlikehuni21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 10:41am
My aquarius man is sweet, loving, gentle, and overly patient. He's considerate and has such a forgiving heart.  When he's mad we clash like hell tho cause he's strongly opinionated and set in his ways and I'm a stubborn ass sag...but over all we're a great match!
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 10:55am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by MsPlayGurl MsPlayGurl wrote:

I wanna play!!

Virgos: Like having their egos stroked. They will purposely talk down on themselves just so you can say something nice to feed their ego. If you didnt know any better you would have sworn they had low self esteem. They will lead you on like no tomorrow. They will always criticize the fck out of you

Leos: Are the scum of the earth. They are possessive they are mean, they are bossy, they are bipolar....they will find stupid reasons just to disagree with you

Saggs: Do not believe in being tied down to just one person. They are so much fun to be around but they dont wanna be with just you

Capricorns: Will always give false promises and never go thru with anything. They also live double lives, meaning you will be their girlfriend but they'll have a wife and children that you never even suspected.

Aqaurius: Are use to being alone, so they could care less about being with you.
itsaplane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsaplane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Hateharder Hateharder wrote:

I also dated a Virgo he thought he knew it all, he lied about alot because he realized he wasn't quite up to par with me ( I was young & dumb at the time) & would do things to try to show how responsible hes getting. They wander & are very secretive. when I say wander meaning, even if thy have you & you do everything in our power to make them happy they WILL STILL look the other way(cheat sometimes) .Very picky at times and always wants to be the life of the party, or be center attention, they want to be listened too & known as the "cool fly guy". They may seem like a leader, but they follow alot & replicate what others do. They try but alot of them suck at life.LOL

smh. I made that muthafgger cool, I GAVE HIM swag he wasn't that dude- till he was with me. Cool

i know a virgo just like this. VERY secretive.  cheats ohn a faithful and loving boyfriend .  HATES when other girls are getting attention, unless shes the one giving it. overall a two faced person.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 5:29pm
Only had experience with one, ladies stay far away as you can from a Pisces!Angry
i_am_sade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i_am_sade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 10:24pm
You all must be dating the immature Aries,,because I've ran across the a** holes and the kind hearted type. The immature Aries is waaaay different than the mature
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 10:40pm
Sagittariuses are very spontaneous. They never plan anything really. I dated one and he call u out the blue to ask if u were doing something that night and then ask if u wanted to go where ever. Very hardworking. Try to make money even in their sleep. There's never a dull moment, you'll always have fun. Embarrassed 
therealshoulder91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therealshoulder91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Only had experience with one, ladies stay far away as you can from a Pisces!Angry

Yeah I'm starting to see some stuff I don't like with him..
and I'm 100% Aries but..Aries men? Thumbs DownThumbs Down

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by MsPlayGurl MsPlayGurl wrote:

I wanna play!!

Virgos: Like having their egos stroked. They will purposely talk down on themselves just so you can say something nice to feed their ego. If you didnt know any better you would have sworn they had low self esteem. They will lead you on like no tomorrow. They will always criticize the fck out of you

Leos: Are the scum of the earth. They are possessive they are mean, they are bossy, they are bipolar....they will find stupid reasons just to disagree with you

Saggs: Do not believe in being tied down to just one person. They are so much fun to be around but they dont wanna be with just you

Capricorns: Will always give false promises and never go thru with anything. They also live double lives, meaning you will be their girlfriend but they'll have a wife and children that you never even suspected.

Aqaurius: Are use to being alone, so they could care less about being with you.
I know I didnt bold all of that for virgo! LOL

I'll just keep this:

Virgos: Like having their egos stroked. They will purposely talk down on themselves just so you can say something nice to feed their ego. If you didnt know any better you would have sworn they had low self esteem. They will lead you on like no tomorrow. They will always criticize the fck out of you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2012 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by therealshoulder91 therealshoulder91 wrote:

Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Yeah I'm starting to see some stuff I don't like with him..
and I'm 100% Aries but..Aries men? Thumbs DownThumbs Down

I talked to one of those once. His head was too far in the damn clouds. He wanted to hit the ground running so fast his feet barely touched the ground. I wasnt talking to him for long at all before he started talking about marriage. Not that he wanted to get married one day, but right then!Started calling me his wife and wanted to have kids at 23. Twins. Told other people I was his wife, supposedly brought an inscribed ring. Wanted me to move in, was talking about taking care of someone elses child, if I was prego. He was going 90mph in a 20mph zone. He talked all this before an actual first date over dinner. Very unattractive and scary. Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 69>
  Share Topic