BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zodiac Characteristics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>

Author
cityvixen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cityvixen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zodiac Characteristics
    Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 5:13pm

I want to know your experience with any/ or  of the  eleven.

What I realized so far

Capricorns men are very caring, sometimes reserved. Never submissive

Taurus : STUBBORN, STUBBORN, STUBBORN , loving, laidback

Cancer: likes the company of others, can be crabby, generous.

ur turn...LOL
Sponsored Links

ohioshorty06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohioshorty06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 9:38pm
Aries men r straight up assholes lol
AClassAct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AClassAct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 10:25pm
*Patiently waiting for Divalane to comment on those Virgo menLOL*
AClassAct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AClassAct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by cityvixen cityvixen wrote:

I want to know your experience with any/ or  of the  eleven.

What I realized so far

Capricorns men are very caring, sometimes reserved. Never submissive

Taurus : STUBBORN, STUBBORN, STUBBORN , loving, laidback

Cancer: likes the company of others, can be crabby, generous.

ur turn...LOL

Uhhhh, idunno about the generous part cuz my ex was CHEAP AS HELLAngry, but I do agree with the other characteristics. And they are too damn sensitive and stubborn at times!

Libras: THEY SHOULD BE CALLED LYING-ASS LIBRAS!!!Angry

Edited by AClassAct - Jan 29 2009 at 3:00am
[10] View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [10] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by ohioshorty06 ohioshorty06 wrote:

Well eff you then.
AClassAct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AClassAct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2009 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by [10 [10 wrote:

]
Originally posted by ohioshorty06 ohioshorty06 wrote:

Well eff you then.

Looks like she proved her point!LOL......................j/kBig%20smile
divalane25 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divalane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 1:01am

oh me oh my where do i start??!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and hush classact it aint funny hehehehe)

ok here goes and imma keep my answers brief as possible because i should be sleep

aries...haven't dated one fo these since high school but in my experience then and thru other ppl they're effin cave men!!! you know those manly man types that think like their in the dang dark ages. think woman are inferior and stupid and therefor are usually seen as stupid themselves (sorry 10)

leo...ooohhh let me count the ways these folks irk the hell out of me. dam know it alls cant tell them shyt arrogant FRAILE azz egos and usually immature (and I AM a leo sooo umm yeah lol) they let their pride get them in situations that are the dumb as hell oh yeah and materialistic and a little selfish

sagitarius...haven't dated one of these either..no wait yes i did and the description i was going to give based on my sag friends of which i have a lot of fits him too now that i think of it. dam scaracrows!!! no brains at all OMG sweet as hell fun loving they're freaks in the bedroom all that but if u've ever seen the movie the sweetest thing there's a scene that where the dark hair girl has slept with this hot guy and she's telling her friends after they catch him and she makes this face like he's 'sooo stupid' i'm almost sure he was a Sag!! sometimes i talk to these dudes and im like WTF are you talking about????????????? but they think they make sense

ok thats the fire signs...onto the air

gemini...the only gem i've ever dated had a pencil then thang so i didn't stick around long enough to get to know him and i haven't dated one sense but my bff's a gem and i love her so they get a pass

libra....omg i was in love with a libra and he was soooooooooo sweet, total gentleman, treated me very well. and most libra men are like that but they also cant make up their minds for SHYT!!!!!

Aquarius....i'm dating one of these now for the second go 'round and my dad's one. hmmmmm total airheads not in the sense that they're dumb because they are REALLY intelligent but they're space cadets. finds 'meaning' in some the craziest crap. just plain ole wierd i tells ya but i'm partial

i'll do the rest later i'm sleepy lol

nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 1:44am
Libras Suck. Dated a libra...he was self centered, arrogant, conceited, stubborn. My son is a libra......*pitying the woman who takes up with him*

Can't recall the other guy's sign, but he sucked so it doesn't matter.

Husband is a cancer.....quiet, stubborn as heck, helpful, caring, nowhere near a neat-freak....stubborn, stubborn, stubborn....pigheaded....but a gentleman.
babibludevil03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babibludevil03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 5:41am
lol...back off of Cancers...since I'm a Cancer Woman. Yes we are stubborn as heck and no we are not neat freaks, but you cant find a more caring person especially if we are in a relationship with you.

Scorpios - Great lovers, secretive as hell (not good), conceited, rude as hell, caring 3% of the time, protective

Sagittarius - great thinkers, smarter than most signs, hate being questioned, great kissers, stubborn, annoying, gentle beings

Libras - Hmmmm, selfish, childish, workaholics

Aries - hot headed, stubborn, evil, mean, annoying, selfish!
lavera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lavera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2009 at 9:51am

I try not to judge people on just their sun sign....

everyone is there own individual....
there is so much more to astrology than sunsigns....
click here  and look to the left

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>