Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zoanette J. sings Circle Of Life on American Idol
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Zoanette J. sings Circle Of Life on American Idol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I dont know if shes crazy....(this is the most ive seen of her or the show) but she seems over the top. I dont like her version of the circle of life but the song in the second clip was somewhat better in a way....She has some kind of talent Im just not sure what it is.  She should do something in theater...

thats alls i got.

Bless your heart GK.  You tried to find some redemption in her efforts.  I applaud your positive spinClap.  So sad I was trying earlier in the thread and I couldn't come up with anything but a stunned face.  
Sponsored Links

r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 2:48pm
20??????

Black does crack for the record.

I clicked because I was like awww this older lady is getting another chance to be the superstar she always wanted to be probably 2 divorces and three kids later.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:25pm
I can't take her seriously. I would like her to sing a song without all the dramatics from beginning to end.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:33pm
Everybody loves The Lion King so there was an emotional component that she def benefited from. I don't think she can sing.

Is that a real language at the beginning of the song? I've always wondered.

Lol @ Mariah remaining seated.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:13pm
DeadDead

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Shes 20?...like in Beyonce years or summin?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 8:42pm

ummmmm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style