BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zimmerman wife files for divorce .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zimmerman wife files for divorce .
    Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:34pm

George Zimmerman's Wife Files for Divorce

Sept. 5, 2013

George Zimmerman and his wife Shellie arrive in Seminole circuit court June 20, 2013 in Sanford, Florida.

George Zimmerman's wife Shellie has filed for divorce less than two months after he was acquitted of murder in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin.

She filed the paperwork just days after she said in an interview aired exclusively on ABC News that the ordeal of the trial had put a strain on their marriage.

The petition says the couple, married in 2007, "separated on Aug. 13, 2013 and are not presently cohabiting as husband and wife. The marriage between the parties is irretrievably broken." They have no children.

Read: Shellie Zimmerman's Divorce Filings

Shellie Zimmerman, 26, has asked for "equitable distribution" of their assets as well as their debts. She also seeks sole custody of their two dogs, a Rottweiler named Oso and a smaller dog named Leroy.

She filed for divorce Thursday in Seminole County, Fla.

According to the financial disclosure form, she said she is unemployed. She listed her monthly expenses as $755. The couple owes $3,700.20 on their 2011 taxes, according to the form.

Since they separated, George Zimmerman has given her $4,300 for living expenses and the "source of funds appears to be Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund," according to the financial disclosure form.

Read: Shellie Zimmerman Financials Affidavit

Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for George Zimmerman's legal team, said there would be no comment.

George Zimmerman's brother, Robert, tweeted, "Pray 4 them."

Shellie Zimmerman pleaded guilty last month to perjury for lying about the couple's finances when the judge was setting bail for her husband. She appeared in court without her husband.

She said in the interview with freelance journalist Christi O'Connor that she felt "very much alone" without him in the courtroom to support her when she pleaded guilty.

During the interview, Shellie Zimmerman said she is "going to have to think about" whether she stayed married to George.

After George Zimmerman, 29, was charged with murder in Martin's 2012 death, the couple was inundated with death threats, went into hiding and had to live with security guards.

"We have been pretty much like gypsies. … We've lived in a 20-foot trailer in the woods, scared every night that someone was going to find us and that we'd be out in the woods alone and that it would be horrific," she said.

George Zimmerman Case: The Story in Photos

Shellie Zimmerman said that on the night that Martin, 17, was killed, she was not at their home because she and her husband had had an argument and she had left to stay with her father.

Despite the tension in their marriage, Shellie Zimmerman said she believes her husband's story that he shot and killed Martin in self defense, and said the most hurtful thing she experienced was hearing that he was a "murderer or some sort of racist."

Shellie Zimmerman must serve 100 hours of community service and one year probation for her perjury.

George Zimmerman was also in the news this week when he was pulled over for speeding Tuesday for a second time this summer.

Edited by india100 - Sep 05 2013 at 8:36pm
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:37pm
I'm just copying and pasting:
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Ahem* Whatever @ this ol mashed potato looking ass bish. She still protected him by not filing sooner and by not testifying against him in trial. 

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:40pm
Mph. You just now realizing how this is straining your relationship?
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:41pm
F*ck them both.  Wouldn't be surprised if her punka$s is looking for a book deal next.    
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:42pm
Hey. I feel the woman is a little to late with her guilt . I am not  fully well since my beach scare . . I thought the topic deserve a place in TTT also . I plan to blow her online facebook etc up in the next few days . I hope she tells the truth about Trayvon ,even if it makes no difference in the justice system  . TTYL .

Edited by india100 - Sep 05 2013 at 8:46pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:49pm
I don't have any animosity towards her...

I wonder what will come out about Zimmerman
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:50pm
i would divorce him too he shoots unarmed black youths and got a little dack.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:55pm
weird.. seems like i know her from somewhere.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 8:59pm
book deal coming soon
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:05pm
Isn't she pregnant? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>