FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zimmerman question??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zimmerman question??
    Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 3:47am
They showed the bruises on zimmerman...now didn't anyone or anybody examine Trayvon's wounds to compare?
blood on trayvon?
zimmerrman's dna on trayvon...(to see if who was more in the assault) I mean if Trayvon (allegedly) attack zimmerman like he said, where is the skin,blood etc on Trayvon's hands, under his fingernails?

etc...I mean I watch enough of these CSI shows to see if this was brought up..or checked out..

did they check to see if Trayvon's wounds didn't coincide with what zimmerman said of Trayvon attacking him? Trayvon's not here of course to speak for himself, but his poor body can speak for him..

I personally think zimmerman's father put those head/face wounds on his son to make his case more believable and of course make poor Trayvon look like a pure thug..
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 3:57am
Tryavon had no wounds. 

I think they were saying it was due the lack of blood flow to the "skin" after his death..........or maybe he did not have any wounds to begin with.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:14am
The man certainly looked unharmed on the footage where he was brought into custody  after the murder.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:35am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Tryavon had no wounds. 

I think they were saying it was due the lack of blood flow to the "skin" after his death..........or maybe he did not have any wounds to begin with.

thx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:36am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Tryavon had no wounds. 

thx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:41am
[QUOTE=Midna]The man certainly looked unharmed on the footage where he was brought into custody  after the murder.
[/QUOTE

EXACTLY....that's Y I wanted to know of poor Trayvon's wounds,blood, etc...of how they stacked up against zim's lying azz self, the way zim re-enacted the fighting scene..
Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:50am
I really hate the fact the state presented Zimmerman's taped statement bcuz it allowed him not to be cross examined, thus eliminating the many inconsistencies to be seen......he's a liar but the jury will never hear it
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:54am
I think Zimmerman either wounded himself or had someone else do it after he shot Trayvon so that he could use self defense to justify killing Trayvon
Ladykmp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladykmp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 12:13pm
No he definitely was wounded doing the fight with Trayvon bcuz John Goode saw him immediately after & took the bloody pics.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 12:21pm
we have a sticky thread in honor of trayvon + the court case
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>