Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zimmerman offers to Fight . .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:59pm
^^Zimmerman's pathetic scum, but his parents didn't kill Trayvon, he did.  Why would you wish that kind of pain on on them?

Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:52pm
Welp, this is the first time that thoughts of Zimmerman have brought a smile to my face

I just keep picturing someone legally beating the sh*t out of him in front of the world, and it's bringing me joy.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:01pm
The HOT 97 Morning Show got in contact with the promoter of this stupid George Zimmerman and DMX fight. Listen now to hear his explanation, he's on the air now: http://ow.ly/tiPvv — with Dennis Scott and Solorayz Advance.

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:02pm
DMX...really?

That crackhead strength may come in handy tho *shrugs*.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:06pm
this is disgusting

TMZ confirms that DMX and George Zimmerman are confirmed to fight in a celebrity match.

"I am going to beat the living out him,” DMX said of Zimmerman, who agreed to a boxing match against a celebrity. "I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I him right up...Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my dick out and piss on him...right in his muthafckin' face...Zimmerman is a piece of sh*t and that’s what he needs to drink"

I guess my only problem with all the tough talk from the urban community about George Zimmerman is that he's been walking around for free for months with no security. If you wanted a piece of him that bad u didnt need a celebrity death match to do it. Just saying!
‪#‎VitaminQ‬
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:07pm
I see articles mention that Zimmerman has 'boxing' training, but I clearly remember articles during the trial saying that he is a dedicated student of MMA style fighting and martial arts which was a point brought up when saying that if he had training in hand to hand combat, he should have never needed to touch his gun when he attacked teenaged Trayvon.

I hope that DMX knows that he is up against a person with MMA training. This is all a big mess.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:09pm
im not mad at that Clap

i wish it would have been the game.. but i really really hope dmx wins 
especially with all that shiit talkin 

i hope he doesnt rely on them days back in the hood and trains.. if he isn't already 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:13pm
on trayvons's birthday?!

disgusting!
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:14pm
also from tmz

It's official ... X gonna give it to George Zimmerman -- TMZ has learned, rapper DMX has just been named Zimmerman's opponent in his upcoming celebrity boxing match.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman tells us, DMX was selected out of 15,000 applicants ... all of whom wanted a piece of Zimmerman in the ring after he issued the open challenge to fight anyone willing to take him.

But no one wanted to beat Zimmerman's ass more than DMX.

As we first reported, DMX promised to massacre Zimmerman in the ring if he got the chance. To be exact, he said, "I am going to beat the living f**k out him … I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I f**k him right up." He then said he'd literally piss on George's face.

Zimmerman might actually have a chance though -- as we reported, he's been training pretty hard for months ... oh yeah, and he's only 30 years old. DMX is 43.

The boxing match will be 3 rounds.

The date, time, and location of the fight will be announced at a news conference next Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/04/george-zimmerman-boxing-match-dmx/#ixzz2sTM8A9Ot
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:15pm
Mind you, the fight is on pay-per-view...all that money to his 'Defense fund', yet never paid his attorney's and now this.  I'm not financing that dude's lifestyle
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic