Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zimmerman Assaults Preggo GF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:22pm
Could someone start a thread about Senate Democrats growing not only a set of balls, but some mighty big ones today? TIA!
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:52pm

George Zimmerman's girlfriend wants charges dropped, document says

By Janet DiGiacomo and Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN
updated 7:39 PM EST, Mon December 9, 2013

George Zimmerman is charged with aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of domestic violence battery and criminal mischief in the incident involving Samantha Scheibe.
George Zimmerman is charged with aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of domestic violence battery and criminal mischief in the incident involving Samantha Scheibe.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • NEW: Zimmerman's attorney: Prosecutors should drop charges
  • George Zimmerman's girlfriend says she wants to see him
  • Samantha Scheibe says she wants charges against Zimmerman dropped
  • He is accused of aggravated assault, domestic battery and criminal mischief
< name="179cc9ea480c1691" width="150" height="100" =" adunit_150x100" id="179cc9ea480c1691" ="http://ads.cnn.com/.ng/site=cnn&cnn_=150x90_spon1&cnn_rollup=us&page.allowcompete=no&s.styles=fs&s.User.UserID=52a666060c8f7c0a3c875a61ad043886&transID=13866368066365113171964826&tile=0226086366831&domId=179cc9ea480c1691&kxid=&kxseg=" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; : relative;">

(CNN) -- George Zimmerman's girlfriend is asking a judge to lift an order that blocks her from seeing him and says she wants charges against him dropped.

In a court document obtained by CNN Monday, Samantha Scheibe says she wants a no-contact provision against Zimmerman lifted so the couple can "talk and be together."

"I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him," she says.

Zimmerman was arrested on November 18 at Scheibe's Apopka, Florida, home after the two had a heated fight. According to a police report about the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument, Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun and then pointed it at her "for a minute."

But in a signed affidavit filed by Zimmerman's attorney, Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe says Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and claims police misinterpreted her.

"I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police," she said. "I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened."

Zimmerman is charged with aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of domestic violence battery and criminal mischief in the incident.

He was released on $9,000 bail and has entered a plea of not guilty in the case.

Zimmerman's attorney told HLN Monday that Scheibe had reached out to her through a lawyer. The statement, Weintraub said, is a sign that prosecutors should drop charges.

"All I can tell you is that from what I see, I would hope that the State Attorney's Office takes pause, takes a step back, exercises its discretion and declines prosecution," she said.

A judge last month ordered a number of conditions for Zimmerman's freedom -- including that he not possess weapons -- while he awaits trial.

"I do not want George Zimmerman charged," Scheibe wrote. "I make this decision freely, knowingly and voluntarily, without any intimidation or undue influences."

Lynne Bumpus Hooper, a spokeswoman for the Seminole County State Attorney's Office, said no hearing has been scheduled on the motion to modify the conditions of pretrial release.

The November incident came four months after Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch captain, was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin.

The high-profile case sparked a heated nationwide discussion of race as well as debate over Florida's "stand your ground" law.

His attorney says that's another reason prosecutors should reconsider the November case.

"Because of who he is, he's walking around with a target on his back," Weintraub told HLN.

Differing 911 calls

On a 911 call recording released by police after the November 18 incident, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave."

The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out."

A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door.

Police also released a 911 call from Zimmerman describing the dispute.

In his 911 call, Zimmerman says that his girlfriend was, "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. He says the woman is outside with police.

Asked why he is calling, Zimmerman says, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

He says he never pulled a firearm and that it is in a bag, locked. And he says she was the one who broke the table.

"He did not point the gun at her or threaten her with it," Weintraub told HLN on Monday.

Scheibe: Police intimidated me

In the court document filed this week, Scheibe accuses police of pressuring her.

"When I was being questioned by police, I felt very intimidated," she said. "I was not allowed to call an attorney nor was I allowed to eat or drink anything for a very long time."

Heather Smith, a spokeswoman for the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, denied that claim.

"As you know, we provided media with the 911 call from Ms. Scheibe, which occurred prior to deputies responding," she said. "Apparently, Ms. Scheibe may have misspoken about the facts of her interview as she had access to her phone and was provided with food."

Analysts: 'We see this every day'

Statements like Scheibe's are all too common in domestic violence cases, legal analysts said.

"Unfortunately, we see this every day," HLN contributor Jon Lieberman told CNN's sister network. "Victims get scared and they don't want to go forward."

Wendy Murphy, a former prosecutor, told HLN she doesn't believe prosecutors should drop the charges against Zimmerman or that a judge should allow the couple to have contact.

"The reason a no-contact order is not under a victim's control is because it's a decision of the court to protect the integrity of the prosecution," she said. "This is the government's case. It's not her case."

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Dec 09 2013 at 6:53pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:58pm
summary? 

im in too bad of a mood to read all that.. (slowly coming out of it with help..) but id like to know whats going on.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

summary? 

im in too bad of a mood to read all that.. (slowly coming out of it with help..) but id like to know whats going on.. 

In a court document obtained by CNN Monday, Samantha Scheibe says she wants a no-contact provision against Zimmerman lifted so the couple can "talk and be together."

"I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him," she says.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:03pm
smh… stupid bitch 
he probably threatened her 

ty NC 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:04pm
Basically she changing her story and saying that the police intimidated her blah, blah blah..She's an idiot.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:25pm
Lemme know when the murder/suicide happens.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:38pm
WTF?

Ok, so after he killed a black teen you go and have a baby with him, then are surprised he yokes you?

Maybe she needs to shoot his ass. I ain't going to lie. I would smile a bit if that happen.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:33pm
Don't a lot of abused women drop the charges? It will happen again. You can't pay him to stay out of trouble.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

summary? 

<p cnn_storypgraph2"="" ="cnn_storypgraphtxt="">In a court document obtained by CNN Monday, Samantha Scheibe says she wants a no-contact provision against Zimmerman lifted so the couple can "talk and be together."

<p ="cnn_storypgraphtxt="" cnn_storypgraph3"="">"I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him," she says.

<p ="cnn_storypgraphtxt="" cnn_storypgraph4"=""> 

Imma just be nice and say "oh, well .... um"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic