Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131

Author
ChinkyBae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChinkyBae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:45am
Hi guys! Mind giving us an update on your weight loss journey? I'm interested in starting on ZT, as I need to drop from 200lb down to 150-160 (hopefully more!). If you guys give me the "ok", I'd like to order mine from beepollendiet.com, what do you think?
Sponsored Links

4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by ChinkyBae ChinkyBae wrote:

Hi guys! Mind giving us an update on your weight loss journey? I'm interested in starting on ZT, as I need to drop from 200lb down to 150-160 (hopefully more!). If you guys give me the "ok", I'd like to order mine from beepollendiet.com, what do you think?

I can't vouch for that site. There are a lot of fakes out there. I can only vouch for http://melttheweightwithzixiutang.bigcartel.com/category/health-beauty

I myself have lost 40lbs

Edited by 4mia - Oct 17 2013 at 1:52pm
ChinkyBae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChinkyBae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:32pm
Congrats on the weight loss! I hope I can lose that much too!

I actually tried to PM you but I couldnt because of the "cookies"-filter on my browser?

I saw several times on this thread that beepollendiet.com was the original distributor from the biotech labs. What would be the difference between ordering from yourself, and that site? I also noticed that you mentioned that if for any reason that the original bee pollen didnt work, that you have an alternative supplement? Can you give me a little more information about that?
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:11pm
Hi, Guangzhou Zixiutang Biotechnology is the authentic and only manufacture but they don't sell to the general public
Lomm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lomm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:03am
joy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 9:13am
I know its only been a week but I'm excited to have lost 5lbs! Started at 209 lbs now at 204 lbs. I purchased mine from http://melttheweightwithzixiutang.bigcartel.com/category/health-beauty

They do suppress my appetite but not as much as I hoped. By 6pm I get really hungry, it takes everything in me not to raid the fridge. What I notice is that everytime I put something in my stomach, then a few minutes later I have to go to the bathroom. You will have diarrhea all day on these--its not too horrible but acts as a deterrent to keep eating more.
I'm going to keep going and will keep you posted.
cupcakeroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcakeroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:02pm
they're all sold out at the websitehttp://melttheweightwithzixiutang.bigcartel.com/category/health-beauty

anyone know other legit places to buy these pills from?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131
  Share Topic