Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Zi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 131>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 4:29am
@4mia what do you eat. I want to order these pills By the end of the week i already emaild with mary. Any tips on how to eat my eating habit is a protein shake in de morning or yogurt fruit and in the evening lettuce, meat chicken and other vegetables. I am drinking lots of water. When i am feeling hungry i eat yogurt with raisins. What should i avoid to eat and what do you advise to eat.

Congrats on you weight loss.
Sponsored Links

dISGURLLUBELMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dISGURLLUBELMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:34pm
Where is the best place to order this pills from?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 6:01pm
I bought the new nina detox pills and they didn't work at all which is a surprise since I used them a couple of yrs ago and it worked great.
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2013 at 6:58pm
I only use the real zi xiu tang from the original creators. I tried all the imitations and the didn't work.
trueloyalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trueloyalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 7:55am
Can you pm me or reply to my post with the link?
trueloyalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trueloyalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 8:20am
What's the website of the authentic seller?
diamond33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamond33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:49pm
http://www.newreflectionsnewyou.com
This what 4mia had posted earlier, just ordered mine. Can't wait to get started
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:18pm
I'm still taking them and now I sell them. If you rather try them before you make the big leap just send me a p.m. Or here is my site
http://melttheweightwithzixiutang.bigcartel.com/

To everyone who is taking the authentic pills, lets start posting some results!
diamond33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamond33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:29pm
4mia, didnt know you sold them, just ordered a bottle from Mary. I will c how this bottle goes and then i will purchase from you.
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by diamond33 diamond33 wrote:

4mia, didnt know you sold them, just ordered a bottle from Mary. I will c how this bottle goes and then i will purchase from you.

Yes , since my friends and family would always buy my stash, I decided to become a reseller. I get my product from Mary so your getting good stuff. If you have any questions , feel free to ask! Keep us posted.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 131>