Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by SunshineSmiles SunshineSmiles wrote:

Originally posted by 4mia 4mia wrote:

Where did you get it from? And are you using the right system? The counterfeit for the real zi xiu tang was changed a few months ago.

Hey 4mia! Thanks for responding! I used the one on an earlier post in this forum here:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/zi-xiu-tang-pill-updates_topic294241_page3.html

That explains why I could not get it to work. Embarrassed  Do you have a link to the updated one? Thanks so much!Smile

Sorry , I didn't know you had replied. This site is the actual manufactures. The verfification should work. Becareful because if you make a mistake putting in the info it will lock you out if you keep retrying.
http://www.cn-zixiutang.com/Anti.asp
Sponsored Links

SunshineSmiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 10:53pm
Thanks much 4mia for the info and being willing to share! I will try the link!Smile
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:32am
So I finally measured yesterday and I am happy to report I lost 4 inches! Ladies don't just pay attention to the scale, take pictures, measure and try on a smaller size.
Sierra721 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sierra721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 5:50pm
does anyone still use this? progress updates?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by 4mia 4mia wrote:

So I finally measured yesterday and I am happy to report I lost 4 inches! Ladies don't just pay attention to the scale, take pictures, measure and try on a smaller size.

Yay Mia!! Clap  Congrats on your progress! Yes, you  are right that inches matter a lot too, particularly if we are building  lean muscle with strength training too! Sorry for my late response!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SunshineSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Sierra721 Sierra721 wrote:

does anyone still use this? progress updates?

Sierra, went through one bottle which help me kick start weight loss, but haven't ordered more for months now. I am down 40 pounds!
Sierra721 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sierra721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:48pm
@sunshine congrats! what are you doing and esp what are you doing? I go the gym 5x a week, weight training and run at least 20 miles a week and ive only fluctuated about 1-3 pds in the past month :( its so unmotivating 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SunshineSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 10:12pm

@sunshine congrats! what are you doing and esp what are you doing? I go the gym 5x a week, weight training and run at least 20 miles a week and ive only fluctuated about 1-3 pds in the past month :( its so unmotivating 

Girly, Wow! You are so disciplined! Thumbs Up Keep that up, as it will come off!  I have been at this for a year and two months.  Like you, I am in the gym about 5 times a week with Zumba, power class (weights) and Strength-training as well as walking-jogging intervals on treadmill. Adding the strength training made difference in metabolism, finding out any mineral and vitamin defiencies from doctor like Vitamin D, and taking whole  food vitamin. I think the difference really came when I began eating well. That was the hardest, but has gotten easier since on the weekends I allow myself to splurge a little. I went through my plateaus though in which the scale would  not change, but pushed through.

Edited by SunshineSmiles - Jul 30 2013 at 10:14pm
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:13am

wow your workout routine is awesome. question: where did you order your pills from? 

also I announced on another thread about a new supplement that one of the distributors of zi xiu tang has. Now that I decided to resell zi xiu tang, I have free samples of both supplements. Just inbox me if your interested

The authentic zi xiu tang works for the majority of people. However, since there are those who it dosent work for, my distributor offers this new alternative. I have used and had success with both.
4mia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 10:18am
Originally posted by SunshineSmiles SunshineSmiles wrote:

Girly, Wow! You are so disciplined! Thumbs Up Keep that up, as it will come off!  I have been at this for a year and two months.  Like you, I am in the gym about 5 times a week with Zumba, power class (weights) and Strength-training as well as walking-jogging intervals on treadmill. Adding the strength training made difference in metabolism, finding out any mineral and vitamin defiencies from doctor like Vitamin D, and taking whole  food vitamin. I think the difference really came when I began eating well. That was the hardest, but has gotten easier since on the weekends I allow myself to splurge a little. I went through my plateaus though in which the scale would  not change, but pushed through.

I love the jog/walk intervals. I havnt added strength training just yet though. I know I can see and feel my body reshaping even though the scale goes down slow. I have decided to focus on my body instead of numbers. I have to wonder if I have a mineral deficiency. I tried taking a multi vitamin to support active lifestyles, but they end up making me feel horrible. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 128129130131>
  Share Topic