Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedZi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 131>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mizz29810 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 4:19am
I get 60 pills total. 48 in the bottle and 12 in the blister pack. It took about 3-4 days to completely curb my appetite too. View all of Lotagoodgoods items because you can save even more when you buy 2 bottles. He also usually drops the price down even more a few days before the auction ends. I pd 14.61 for my bottle.
Sponsored Links

SimplyKimmy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 12:56pm
Thanks Ladies! I'll have to order them asap! I hope I get your similar results
blueglitter92 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 10:32pm
ok ladies so its been a week and have not lost any weight!! and the pills i have been taking is ebays classic version the seller gottalottagoods or watever.. decided im going to stop takin them...so i guess i have to find a new route!
AnnaP866 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 12:15am
that sucks blueglitter. before i ordered i went through all the ratings that ebay seller had and it seems alot of people had a problem with the classic version with c and s which is why i ordered the chinese version without. If you look back for about 2 months at their reviews the only people to report success were the ones who ordered the chinese version, so maybe they are different. I have my fingers crossed still. I am only on day 3 but my metabolism seems to be increased (as in running to the bathroom 3 times a day) and my appetite is slowly decreasing (i have only eaten 2 sm bowls of cereal and a cookie today) but im not planning on weighing in until the 7 day mark
blueglitter92 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2012 at 12:33am
Oook thanx for letting me know Anna.. I wish you look on your weightloss journey also and I may just switch pills!! 
SimplyKimmy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 12:03am
So it's safe to say the chinese version w/out S&C it's the most effective?
4mia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2012 at 8:52am
Hey ladies I hate to say but if you are ordering pills from someone that has Chinese version and classic then you are order fakes. The authentic zi xiu tang does not have Chinese versions or come in bubble packs. I tried the Chinese version and I only lost like 2 lbs in like 3weeks plus it made me feel horrible. The real pills come in 60 has writing a and is only distributed by one U.S distributer. Plus if your not paying close to 60.00 a bottle then you have a fake. I'll post pictures of the real thing later. I'm stocking up on the real zi xiu tang. I have lost 28 lbs so far.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 9:11am
Originally posted by 4mia 4mia wrote:

Hey ladies I hate to say but if you are ordering pills from someone that has Chinese version and classic then you are order fakes. The authentic zi xiu tang does not have Chinese versions or come in bubble packs. I tried the Chinese version and I only lost like 2 lbs in like 3weeks plus it made me feel horrible. The real pills come in 60 has writing a and is only distributed by one U.S distributer. Plus if your not paying close to 60.00 a bottle then you have a fake. I'll post pictures of the real thing later. I'm stocking up on the real zi xiu tang. I have lost 28 lbs so far.

I read up on this pill and it says it IS a Chinese pill. Or am I reading up a wrong thing?
4mia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Originally posted by 4mia 4mia wrote:

I read up on this pill and it says it IS a Chinese pill. Or am I reading up a wrong thing?

Sorry to confuse you. It is a pill made in China. In the beginning, the bottle and pamplet were all written in chinese. We couldnt understand a thing it meant. But the company changed it to English writing and the amount of pills changed from 48 to 60 ct. If you are looking for the real zi xiu tang from 2009 that made everyone lose weight, only one company makes them. You can no longer get these pills in bubble packs, they only come in a bottle of 60. They will be green and white with red lettering. This is the creator in china(guangzhou zixiutang biotechnology co. ltd) and you will see that they only sell to one U.S. distributer who buys from them wholesale. I think they also have the people who are not authorized to sell their product listed as well. You can p.m me if you need specific vendor information.
4mia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by SimplyKimmy SimplyKimmy wrote:

So it's safe to say the chinese version w/out S&C it's the most effective?

the versions without senna and cassia do not work and a lot of people complained about constipation. I know the real creators tried selling it like that with vitamins to replace the senna and cassia but it was a fail. Thats why they brought the version with senna and cassia back. However, I think they sell the version without it as a maintenance boost mean to maintain your weight loss. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 131>
  Share Topic