Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedZi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 131>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
blueglitter92 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2012 at 10:05pm
I ordered the classic version with senna I most definitely needed something powerful lol but idk i guess ill shall see ...
Sponsored Links

AnnaP866 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 2:48pm
ordered mine off ebay yesterday. cant wait to get my pills. my starting weight is 160. my goal is 158! weight isnt my main concern, instead im hoping the slim out my figure and lose inches and this seems to be the il just for that quickly! i ordered the chinese version of them and was just wondering about all the ladies who have ordered off ebay and what version you bought? the original or the chinese?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by AnnaP866 AnnaP866 wrote:

ordered mine off ebay yesterday. cant wait to get my pills. my starting weight is 160. my goal is 158! weight isnt my main concern, instead im hoping the slim out my figure and lose inches and this seems to be the il just for that quickly! i ordered the chinese version of them and was just wondering about all the ladies who have ordered off ebay and what version you bought? the original or the chinese?

Hey I bought the classic version off of ebay.. the classic version is stronger and i have alot of weight to lose...
mizz29810 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 8:33am
Originally posted by blueglitter92 blueglitter92 wrote:

Hey I bought the classic version off of ebay.. the classic version is stronger and i have alot of weight to lose...

@blueglitter There is also a Chinese version with cassia & senna by the same seller. Yes you are right the senna version is said to be stonger but I think Chinese is stronger than Classic.
@Anna I used the plain Chinese version and lost 8 lbs in 10 days. I ordered the Classic with cassia & senna for someone else Im gonna check with her to see how her results were. I have not tried the Chinese Version with Cassia & Senna.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 9:19am
Originally posted by mizz29810 mizz29810 wrote:

Originally posted by blueglitter92 blueglitter92 wrote:

@blueglitter There is also a Chinese version with cassia & senna by the same seller. Yes you are right the senna version is said to be stonger but I think Chinese is stronger than Classic.
@Anna I used the plain Chinese version and lost 8 lbs in 10 days. I ordered the Classic with cassia & senna for someone else Im gonna check with her to see how her results were. I have not tried the Chinese Version with Cassia & Senna.
    8 pounds in ten days is good! And how do you figure that the Chinese version is stlonger than the classic?
mizz29810 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 3:27pm
Because I used the regular Chinese without Cassia & Senna so I figured the Chinese version with Cassia & Senna would be the strongest but its just my opinion. The Ebay seller said the Classic with C&S is the strongest though.
AnnaP866 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 3:46pm
Hey ladies I just recieved my pills today. I ordered them Thursday night, so the seller off ebay definately ships fast! I ordered the chinese version and hope to loose about 10 lbs in the next 3 wks with slight dieting and very slight exercise. I took two as soon as I opened the package this morning and so far havent felt any side effects what-so-ever. Fingers crossed I see some results!

Just one quick question. How do you ladies take your pills? Both at once in the morning, or one in the morning and one at night. Also have you been taking them with food, or taking them and waiting a while before you eat? Ive hear all sorts of dosing reccomendations from taking them with hot liquid to everything else! Any help would be great!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 5:27pm
Hey Anna I take my pills in the morning without food. I don't eat breakfast...I haven't felt any sideffects either.. so far so good.... keep us updated!!
SimplyKimmy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 1:08pm
To the ladies that ordered from lotagoodgoods...is it really 15.88 or am I going crazy!?
AnnaP866 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 3:43pm
Yea they really are that cheap. And with the chinese version I ordered I got a bottle of 60 pills and then a free sample pack of like 12 pills. Plus they must over night ship it or something crazy bc I got mine in 2 days.
This is only my second day of taking them but a while back I was able to get my hands on some of the real ones and these seem to be slowly having the same effect. With the real ones it took about 5 days for my appetite to decrease and it seems to be the same with these. However, my stomach always looks bloated and one of the first things i noticed with the real ones was how flat my stomach got overnight, without any dieting or exercise. I woke up this morning and was pleased to see these had done the same thing! Hopefully over the course of the week my body will begin to lean out like the first time I took these, which would mean we've FINALLY found a legit seller
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 131>
  Share Topic