Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 131>

Author
valeria1025 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valeria1025 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zi Xiu Tang Pill UPDATES
    Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 9:06am
Ok ladies, i felt bad for jacking the original OP's thread so i started a new topic where we can post our updates and results.  I start my pills today.  Just took the first dose (2 pills) at 9:30am.

I took all my starting measurements and starting pics.  I'm not pysched about how i look, so i will post my starting pics in 7 days when i have the 1 week post pics taken.  I don't think i have the power to post pics on here yet so they might be links.

OH! apparently there was a thread like this a year ago.  VERY INFORMATIVE!  so if you have any questions read that thread!  its all about people's experiences and questions that took this and got results a year ago, here on BHM.  the link is:http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=242428&PN=1&title=zi-xiutang-nina-detox

ANYWAYS, here are my starting measurements:

Current weight: 172lbs
Goal weight:135lbs
Total lbs to be lost: 37lbs
Height: 5'3''
Bust: 44"
Waist: 36.5"
Hips: 43"
Left Thigh: 22"
Right Thigh: 22"
Left Arm: 11.75"
Right Arm: 11.5"

Good Luck everyone!! Smile
Sponsored Links

Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 10:18am
I am excited for you and jealous! I am so over hyped about getting started, but I have not yet received my pill yet! Thank you for starting this thread. Hopefully this will be encouraging and beneficial to us all.

Will you change your eating habits? Start working out? the wbesite, says that you should not, but I am wondering about that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valeria1025 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 10:38am
@godschild

I am already doing weight watchers, so i will just continue to eat what i'm eating on a regular basis due to that.  I will hold off on working out for the first month aside from my normal walking, like walking the dogs or going to work (i take the subway into the city).  when i hit the second bottle i will start an actual work out plan.

I hope you get yours soon!!
midwestcutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midwestcutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 11:23am

Thanks for posting this thread Valeria!!!!Smile I have been stalking that older thread you posted for all my back research on these pills as well looking at other results...Im still awaiting my shipment and cant wait for everyone updates!!!!! I hope great sucess for all including me...

until my pills come which im hoping should be sometime this week Im hitting the gym doing my cardio workouts....
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 1:47pm
I got so excited about taking the pills that I didn't weigh or measure myself before I started popping them lol!!!

Well, I know that my weight fluctuates between 200 and 196 pounds. So far, this is my second day on the pills. I haven't been eating as much and I feel so much more energized and less irritable. My attitude has improved (LOL) and I seem....happier. I can't believe how well these are working so far! Especially my appetite because food was my best friend Embarrassed

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 1:49pm
Oh I forgot to add...my goal weight is 160 ponds by March when spring break comes around. I'ma be so damn fit (but I still want to maintain my thickness in my thighs and buttLOL)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valeria1025 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 1:53pm
^^^^

are you getting the dry mouth?  i know its only day 1 for me, but i was expecting to have such bad dry mouth that my tongue would feel like a paper towel.  but i got nothing!  maybe i'm lucky and i avoided that side effect.  we shall see tomorrow....
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by valeria1025 valeria1025 wrote:

^^^^

are you getting the dry mouth?  i know its only day 1 for me, but i was expecting to have such bad dry mouth that my tongue would feel like a paper towel.  but i got nothing!  maybe i'm lucky and i avoided that side effect.  we shall see tomorrow....

Nope! *knocks one wood* but I do have some stomach cramps and so far my cravings for food period are gone Confused...all I ate was 2 bowls of cereal today and I'm still full! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valeria1025 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 6:06pm
nice! and i hear ya on the food.  i had a hot pocket and a bowl of cereal all day.  thats it! im trying to eat more.
brownthickness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownthickness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2011 at 11:12am

I ordered mines. Should be here on the 7th.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 131>
  Share Topic