FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Zee Elle Lace frontal -

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zee Elle Lace frontal -
    Posted: Mar 20 2017 at 8:42pm
So I purchased 2 bundles of raw cambodian wavy from Ondibu Hair ( great hair will review later), their frontal was pretty expensive so I researched reviews and decided to try Zee Elle. They had a "raw cambodian" frontal I thought would match pretty good and it was $144 with free shipping. Ordered Feb 24th, and I literally just got it today. They use Parcels2go which imo, is the worst delivery service. It gives you no real reliable information as to where your package is or what company they transfer it to. I sent several emails to Zee Elle with no response for several days, when they answered, they only gave me the same tracking number again but didn't tell me where my package was. After this long wait, i get the hair out to inspect and the knots look like they been bleached, and not well, with some type of sealer applied to it. I washed the frontal and immediately, horrible shedding, even running my hands brought out a lot of hair strands. I just sent another email with pictures to document the problem. But at this point, I am not willing to send it back and wait another month.. Not sure how to save it.. any suggestions?

frontal

Edited by trishasinbox - Mar 20 2017 at 8:46pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2017 at 7:44pm
Scratch that, not trying to save this mess.. just need my money back...Angry
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 1:38pm
I was about to say, just request a refund. You altering it in any way would be the reason they deny your claim. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2017 at 7:30pm
Right!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2017 at 4:13pm
Queen Qristina, April Fools day is only 1 day a year, evidently you celebrate everyday.Censored
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2017 at 2:37pm
That is horrible.
The moment you click SEND PAYMENT the customer service goes away! SMH.
Sorry for your bad luck.
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2017 at 3:42pm
Wow hope u get your coins back

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2017 at 2:53pm
it is so true! 'golddigger" get what you want from me than kick me to the curb1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2017 at 2:59pm
nope, they cut off communication.. They "claimed" they didn't bleach the knots, they only put makeup and hairspray on it to hide the knots.. All of that was crazy, why would a company put makeup on knots not knowing if the shade was right for me if i had requested that which i didn't.. terrible customer service and the hair is so so.. i washed, conditioned and seal the knots, so far its okay but will never purchase from them again or recommend them. the Ondibu hair on the other hand is wonderful, tangle free and gorgeous! 
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2017 at 3:42pm
If you ordered the hair through paypal send in a dispute, or contact your bank and tell them about the problem. You will get your refund
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic