BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zayn Malik - One Direct Singer Engaged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 6:34am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

*old people post*

Who is "One Direction" and why are they relevant?

They are the Backstreet Boys of today's generation.

LOLLOL Thank you CherryB
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 6:47am
LOL
You're welcome Missvw...such blasphemy though smh!Cry
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 9:54am
My heart broke a lil when I heard this news. I love me some Zayn!
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:24am
Topic Change: who is this? She's very pretty and is upstaging everyone else.I just wish her outfit was tailored. 

Just the three of us: Little Mix stars Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards arrive in Leicester Square ahead of the This is Us premiere, minus fourth band-member Jesy Nelson

If any of you fashionistas know where I can find a knock-off of this outfit or at least the top...let me know.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Topic Change: who is this? She's very pretty and is upstaging everyone else.I just wish her outfit was tailored. 

Just the three of us: Little Mix stars Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards arrive in Leicester Square ahead of the This is Us premiere, minus fourth band-member Jesy Nelson

If any of you fashionistas know where I can find a knock-off of this outfit or at least the top...let me know.

The girl on the left is Leigh-Anne Pinnock.

Spot on! Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock wows in a polka dot bikini as she holidays with boyfriend Jordan Kiffin in Marbella

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 14:11 EST, 28 July 2013 UPDATED: 05:14 EST, 30 July 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
42 shares

View 
comments

She recently celebrated her boyfriend’s birthday wearing a plunging black dress.

And Little Mix singer Leigh-Anne Pinnock continued to show off her curves in a cute polka dot bikini while on holiday in Marbella on Sunday.

The 21-year-old singer soaked up the Spanish sunshine with her footballer boyfriend, Jordan Kiffin, 24, at the Sintillate Champagne spray party at Ocean Club in Puerto Banus, Marbella.

Looking great: Little Mix member Leigh-Anne Pinnock enjoys the Sintillate Champagne spray party at Ocean Club in Puerto Banus, Marbella

Looking great: Little Mix member Leigh-Anne Pinnock enjoys the Sintillate Champagne spray party at Ocean Club in Puerto Banus, Marbella

She revealed her stunning figure in a pretty black-and-white bikini, which featured polka dots and ruffles at the hips.

The star showed off her natural beauty by wearing no make-up apart from a slick of pink lipgloss and some hot pink nail polish. 

She completed her look with a gold pendant necklace and a pair of cat eye sunglasses.

Couple time: Leigh-Anne puts an arm around her footballer boyfriend Jordan Kiffin, who recently celebrated his birthday

Couple time: Leigh-Anne puts an arm around her footballer boyfriend Jordan Kiffin, who recently celebrated his birthday

Leigh-Anne wore her curly hair loose and appeared to have recently dyed the tips of her hair a sun-kissed caramel shade. 

She looked as if she didn’t have a care in the world as she sunned herself with one arm draped around her handsome boyfriend. 

The singer was also spotted cracking open some bottles of champagne with a friend, and sipped the drinks while dipping her feet in the pool. 

Bikini babe: The singer left the straps of her polka-dot bikini undone to avoid getting a tan line

Bikini babe: The singer left the straps of her polka-dot bikini undone to avoid getting a tan line

Scorching: The star shielded her eyes from the Spanish sunshine in some cat eye sunglasses

Scorching: The star shielded her eyes from the Spanish sunshine in some cat eye sunglasses

She has good reason to be cheerful as Little Mix will soon be rivalling fellow X-Factor band One Direction with their bank balances.

According to the Sun, the girl group have made £1.2million since winning The X Factor. 

A source told the paper: ‘For a long time they were only on a very small amount of money, because it always takes a while for song royalties to come through. But now it’s started to come in thick and fast.’

Cheers! The star opens up some champagne with a bikini-clad friend

Cheers! The star opens up some champagne with a bikini-clad friend

Chilling out: Leigh-Anne sips a drink by the pool while cooling her feet

Chilling out: Leigh-Anne sips a drink by the pool while cooling her feet

Taking the plunge: Leigh-Anne is pictured leaving The Rose Club with boyfriend Jordan Kiffin after celebrating his birthday earlier this week

Taking the plunge: Leigh-Anne is pictured leaving The Rose Club with boyfriend Jordan Kiffin after celebrating his birthday earlier this week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2380462/Little-Mixs-Leigh-Anne-Pinnock-wows-polka-dot-bikini-holidays-boyfriend-Jordan-Kiffin-Marbella.html#ixzz2ciEjxgmf 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Damn. That awkward moment when you realize you're old and don't give no fux for these young people

Ya Know???
Stern Smile
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 12:26pm

roots? nose ring? beach hair? 

oh bless her generically typical, ladette to lady looking heart. 

that's... wonderful for these people i don't know.  
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 1:09pm
so...Stern Smile .. I don't listen to those lames..
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 1:39pm
Um...yea the blk one is pretty. That white guhl dry. Them 1D boys look like they never shower. scusting.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic