Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zahara Jolie-Pitts Hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Topic ClosedZahara Jolie-Pitts Hair

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>
Hair ViVi

Ultra



Author
krisviola1 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Feb 18 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 3518
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by NaturalNigerian NaturalNigerian wrote:

Nobody talks about Will Smith's kid's hair because his parents are black.
I am 100% positive that most of the anger toward Zahara is because her parents are white. They're jalous because a white woman figured out some ish they still cannot grasp- black hair is beautiful.
 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 20 2008
Location: Baconville
Status: Offline
Points: 57433
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by krisviola1 krisviola1 wrote:

Originally posted by NaturalNigerian NaturalNigerian wrote:

Nobody talks about Will Smith's kid's hair because his parents are black.
I am 100% positive that most of the anger toward Zahara is because her parents are white. They're jalous because a white woman figured out some ish they still cannot grasp- black hair is beautiful.
 


woooooo preach!!!!!!!
Back to Top
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Mar 07 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 33271
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 3:38pm

Z is the luckiest little girl in America if she can grow up without all the hair garbage and rules we black women want to perpetuate.  Her hair is fine just the way it is and I hope she never has to learn the stupid phrase "I need a perm".  Wish I could have been so lucky.

Back to Top
missgabi View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 04 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 473
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 3:45pm
i am glad angelina didn't put a relaxer in it.
Back to Top
CincygirlD View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 09 2009
Location: US - Ohio
Status: Offline
Points: 2470
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by laz22girl laz22girl wrote:

I know I didn't get a perm until I was about 11, and didn't get another one until I was about 16...and I never wore a million barettes. However, my mom always had our hair combed and presentable.


It looks like AJ's children just wake up and go out in public. That drives me crazy...it has nothing to do with natural vs. unnatural hair. It has to do with combing vs. not combing hair.


^^^ this
Back to Top
CincygirlD View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 09 2009
Location: US - Ohio
Status: Offline
Points: 2470
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Nichole23 Nichole23 wrote:


Originally posted by CincygirlD CincygirlD wrote:

It always looks bad, and I think they should be ashamed of themselves for it
They should be ashamed. How dare they not slap a relaxer in it or lock down those natural tresses with a million bows/clips. How dare they have a Black child and not know black hair should be restrained/locked down at all times. [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Confused" />

Shame on me for coming back in here to see if this thread had blown up yet. I say one thing, and most of you read something else. I said nothing about getting this baby a perm, or locks. THAT'S how things get blown out of proportion.
It seems no one here really can have an opinion if it doesn't go along with the masses
Back to Top
beauty23 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 17 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 112
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 6:51pm
grrr omg lock this thread..
Back to Top
Dehinds View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 08 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 13221
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 7:13pm
The people who have the biggest problem with Z's hair probably share the same hair type. LOLLOL
Back to Top
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 12 2007
Location: DC
Status: Offline
Points: 109919
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 8:32pm
To everyone saying Z needs to "do something" with her hair...would you say this girl also needs to "do something"?



Just a survey question Big%20smile

Go ahead and take the bait :D


Edited by femmemichelle - Oct 07 2009 at 8:36pm
Back to Top
lrjohnson View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 15 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 269
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2009 at 8:34pm

Personally..I love her hair. I LOVE natural hair, and I think it looks just fine. Leave the child alone..I hope to God she stays natural because it's absolutely beautiful. If I have any girls..they will stay natural Thumbs%20Up Hopefully when she grows older she will learn to embrace the beauty in her natural hair..unlike some of us who didn't get that chance, whether by choice or not.

Back to Top
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 20>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down