Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Yummy Hair VS Jace beauty?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hairaddictfl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairaddictfl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yummy Hair VS Jace beauty?
    Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:57am
I'm having trouble picking between yummy hair and jace beauty, I hear they are both really good companies but I'm not sure which one is better. I am looking for hair that will last me until prom so I need something with nice texture and volume.
Sponsored Links

BelleAmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelleAmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:04am
I haven't ried either but maybe it would help the ladies out if you specified if you are looking at their processed lines or the raw lines?

Also, as for Jace you are looking at a 4-6 week wait so if you want to guarantee your order by prom,  you should order within the next month or two.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:16am
I bought from yummy and jace...their Russian hair. Both will last for a very long time if maintained properly.   The difference is price and wait times. When I bought the Russian hair from yummy in nov '12, the hair came in 2 weeks from the time I ordered and was cheaper (not anymore). Jace very coarse straight, I ordered on Sept 3rd and received the hair on Nov 26. I wasn't happy with my experience but the hair is really pretty despite having been previously colored by a vegetable dye. Jace delivery time is grossly under estimated.   If you do choose to order from jace, make sure you do it 2-3 months before you actually need the hair.
hairaddictfl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairaddictfl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:49pm
Could you tell me which one out of the two you prefer like pro's and con's? The most important thing to me is quality and which hair is better.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by hairaddictfl hairaddictfl wrote:

Could you tell me which one out of the two you prefer like pro's and con's? The most important thing to me is quality and which hair is better.

I haven't worn the jace beauty hair yet so my review would be bias but I believe the quality is the same from both vendors.   I love my hair that I bought from yummy...their Russian medium coarse straight, I have been wearing on and off since dec'12. I'm currently wearing their now defunct south American hair as a sew in and both the Russian and south American is tangle free...the Russian doesn't shed hardly ever. With jace, I did get some shedding even after sealing the wefts and initial tangling which I remedied with doing an acv rinse. I will say that yummy's customer service beats out jace anyday....great communication and will work with you if there is any problems.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:52am
Any purchase you make will be a gamble. someone elses experience may not be yours base on quality etc. I havent purchase from Jace but I have from Yummy.
My advice is for you to look at reviews on youtube from paid customers. Any review less than 2 weeks disregard......look at reviews with 2weeks and longer.

Yes Yummy customer service is good. I had one good experience with Caribbean Wave and one Bad experience with the same hair from a recent purchase. They did send me new hair after i send them the hair i had issue with. If I am going to gamble with my money i would chose the vendor with the best customer service.

Edited by pebbles251 - Jan 15 2014 at 9:54am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply