Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Yummy Hair Deep Curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
eva92watson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eva92watson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:42am
Thanks for sharing your experience. I could use this info for my curly hair.
Sponsored Links

darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 9:10am
Lovely! Clap
slimthicness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slimthicness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by realvirginhair realvirginhair wrote:

feelblessed were you speaking  to me?
If so, Thanks for your opinion. 
I do want to add that I have not added a closure yet.
Do you have a link you can provide to the vendor you are speaking  of?
Girl I will fall out if this is really some Ali hair, but I don't think they would do that.
This pic I have added nothing but the shampoo and conditioner to it, no Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, no Argan Oil has been applied yet.
Once again, I appreciate your opinion.
Thanks so much.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/910088

Mofe4luka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mofe4luka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 4:58am
This hair is incredibly gorgeous, I need some of this in my life
iamBaddieMichelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamBaddieMichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 6:26am
That's true!
> Quite a while ago I ordered hair online and I got cheated on my of bundles (1 bundle was extremely shorter than the other bundle of the same length I ordered) as a 'solution' they offered me 10% of my next purchase Ouch due to me going out of the country for 3mnths I let it slide and worked with what I got.<
So... if Yummy hair has good customer service it definitely is a plus!
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by KeraNykole KeraNykole wrote:

I'm currently wearing their deep curly and I must say...I'm luvin' it!
I sent them a review for their IG page and started my review off by saying "I've only been wearing this hair for a week". They chose to leave that part out when they posted my review and picture on IG. So I felt the need to comment on the picture letting everyone know that I've only had the hair in for a week and that I couldn't really give an in-depth review on the longevity of it and that I would come back in a few weeks with another review. Sho' nuff they took my picture RIGHT down LOL. It's not even that deep though...however, it did turn me off that they would do that just because I felt the need to give full disclosure. It makes me question their ethics as well as the ability for this hair to stand the length of time. I had planned on purchasing more of this hair in longer lengths...but now I'm gonna think twice about that. We'll see! Anyways...here's a quick snapshot!

You look so beautiful! That hair is gorgeous and looks so good on you. I have heard mixed reviews about Yummy's hair and have admired their gorgeous curls but the one thing I cannot do is get down with Yummy as a business. I am not at all surprised they edited your review and deleted your photo clarifying that you hadn't worn the hair very long. They are a very manipulative company and have been caught in more than a few lies. I don't know where all these stories of good customer service are coming from because I personally know a few people who had a terrible experience with them and were treated poorly and it wasn't until they threatened to expose it did Yummy try to make it right. Based on principle alone, I can never comfortably give them my coins but hopefully it works out for all those who do order. 
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by realvirginhair realvirginhair wrote:

My Yummy Loose Curl Home Made Wig.
My daughter made it in less than two hours.
The Hair is dry I know, but I am going to apply just a little bit of the- Kinky-Curly Custard and see if I can make it pop.
I am also going to cut it just a little because it is too long and bushy I feel like shaggy the dog...lol Do you guys think I should steam curl it also?
What do you guys think? Please be honest and tell me the truth. 
TIA 
FYI: The third pic from top going down, the hair is wet, really wet and it is drying.

My Wig

In the backyard getting sun dried
My Hair Medicine

Dat's purty. I looks very similar to my Wags NC wig, especially the color combination. Unfortunately my longer lengths/the bottom layers of the wig aren't as curly.
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:47am
Thank you  berry much Cream1970 .

atexaschick View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:14am
I want to order Yummy Hair loose curl but the reviews I've been seeing is making me think twice. I don't want to spend $400+ on hair and it shed and lose its curl pattern. I bought Sassy Mitchell twice and the first purchase shed like crazy, and the second order lost its curl pattern as soon as I dyed it. Is Yummmy the only option for a nice curly hair curl pattern?
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:09pm

Due to the Bleach I used for lifting the Black Color (Original Color), I also used color to achieve the color I wanted which was to be more of an Auburn Reddish Brown. The hair was already dry and matting/tangling  a little right below the weft section (only) Not to mention that I just used bleach and now color to get it the way I wanted only made it even more dry. So I knew it needed a Deep Co-Wash.

Co -Washed

Condition in Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner by Organix. Placed in plastic bag for two -three hours. Rinsed in cold-water air-dried. Once Dry, I sprayed hair with water bottle. Parted hair in two sections and applied a very (small amount) of the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard. I used 1 tablespoon for each section =2 Tablespoons. I then used about 1/2 a teaspoon of Argan Oil. This really made my color pop. VIP not to add too much of the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard… a little goes a long ways.
Adding too much your hair will be crunchy and frozen…lol 

The hair is very soft now and the color is really flowing. I have found that the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard will hold just like the pic  for about a 7 day week. Just 2 tablespoons for me is all it took. 

I am looking for a closure to match this but one that does not cost as much as the hair...lol 

Edited by realvirginhair - Apr 27 2014 at 3:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style