Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yummy Hair Deep Curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JodyThomas1610 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JodyThomas1610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:30pm
Very beautiful, I love you。。LOL
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:09am
Pretty install I can't wait to get mines installed..Who is doing your hair now? Our girl called me a couple of weeks ago we are hooking up for the movies and dinner..she said she would also do my hairClap

Originally posted by KeraNykole KeraNykole wrote:

I'm currently wearing their deep curly and I must say...I'm luvin' it!
I sent them a review for their IG page and started my review off by saying "I've only been wearing this hair for a week". They chose to leave that part out when they posted my review and picture on IG. So I felt the need to comment on the picture letting everyone know that I've only had the hair in for a week and that I couldn't really give an in-depth review on the longevity of it and that I would come back in a few weeks with another review. Sho' nuff they took my picture RIGHT down LOL. It's not even that deep though...however, it did turn me off that they would do that just because I felt the need to give full disclosure. It makes me question their ethics as well as the ability for this hair to stand the length of time. I had planned on purchasing more of this hair in longer lengths...but now I'm gonna think twice about that. We'll see! Anyways...here's a quick snapshot!

SoulSister87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:23am
Love it! Soo pretty :)
Raiyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raiyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:50am
Love the hair! Been looking at it for quite some time, but wanted to see more reviews of it. Is this hair best installed with leave-out or a full sew-in? I always have trouble blending my 4c hair with these types of curls Confused
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:29am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Pretty install I can't wait to get mines installed..Who is doing your hair now? Our girl called me a couple of weeks ago we are hooking up for the movies and dinner..she said she would also do my hairClap

Originally posted by KeraNykole KeraNykole wrote:

I'm currently wearing their deep curly and I must say...I'm luvin' it!
I sent them a review for their IG page and started my review off by saying "I've only been wearing this hair for a week". They chose to leave that part out when they posted my review and picture on IG. So I felt the need to comment on the picture letting everyone know that I've only had the hair in for a week and that I couldn't really give an in-depth review on the longevity of it and that I would come back in a few weeks with another review. Sho' nuff they took my picture RIGHT down LOL. It's not even that deep though...however, it did turn me off that they would do that just because I felt the need to give full disclosure. It makes me question their ethics as well as the ability for this hair to stand the length of time. I had planned on purchasing more of this hair in longer lengths...but now I'm gonna think twice about that. We'll see! Anyways...here's a quick snapshot!

Thanks love!! My girl @msspringtime on IG did my hair. She's really good! Can't wait to see yours!!
lovebeautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebeautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:15am
nice curl!
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 7:24am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

did your yummy hair have any stank to it at all ???

i got a coupla bundles from aliex vendor way early this yr that looks EXACTLY like this pattern........ its identical ......... got that smell goin on tho

i havent installed it but i swear it is this same hair

vendor?Big smile
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:28am
My Yummy Loose Curl Home Made Wig.
My daughter made it in less than two hours.
The Hair is dry I know, but I am going to apply just a little bit of the- Kinky-Curly Custard and see if I can make it pop.
I am also going to cut it just a little because it is too long and bushy I feel like shaggy the dog...lol Do you guys think I should steam curl it also?
What do you guys think? Please be honest and tell me the truth. 
TIA 
FYI: The third pic from top going down, the hair is wet, really wet and it is drying.

My Wig

In the backyard getting sun dried
My Hair Medicine

Edited by realvirginhair - Apr 19 2014 at 9:33am
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 4:53pm
The hair is pretty. It looks like hair from

Queen weave beauty LTD on ali express

26 inches for 66 dollars. Plus the silk closure 16 inches 77.00

She is on Facebook with lots of pictures of her costumers.

I am a little afraid to order I jut wasted 800 from 2 vendors

I need hair that will not Matt and tangle after co washing😡
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:00am
feelblessed were you speaking  to me?
If so, Thanks for your opinion. 
I do want to add that I have not added a closure yet.
Do you have a link you can provide to the vendor you are speaking  of?
Girl I will fall out if this is really some Ali hair, but I don't think they would do that.
This pic I have added nothing but the shampoo and conditioner to it, no Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, no Argan Oil has been applied yet.
Once again, I appreciate your opinion.
Thanks so much.

Edited by realvirginhair - Apr 20 2014 at 11:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com