Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yummy Hair Deep Curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

Author
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:10am
I purchased five bundles of yummy deep curly very pretty coils..I will seal the wefts for extra protection. 
Sponsored Links

glammedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glammedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:20am
OMG I love the curl pattern. It is fye
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:27am
I'm currently wearing their deep curly and I must say...I'm luvin' it!
I sent them a review for their IG page and started my review off by saying "I've only been wearing this hair for a week". They chose to leave that part out when they posted my review and picture on IG. So I felt the need to comment on the picture letting everyone know that I've only had the hair in for a week and that I couldn't really give an in-depth review on the longevity of it and that I would come back in a few weeks with another review. Sho' nuff they took my picture RIGHT down LOL. It's not even that deep though...however, it did turn me off that they would do that just because I felt the need to give full disclosure. It makes me question their ethics as well as the ability for this hair to stand the length of time. I had planned on purchasing more of this hair in longer lengths...but now I'm gonna think twice about that. We'll see! Anyways...here's a quick snapshot!

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:59am
lol kera that is something to think about before ordering

you look nice tho
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:52am
Thanks for the pic. Lovely curls.

Edited by realvirginhair - Apr 14 2014 at 6:53pm
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lol kera that is something to think about before ordering

you look nice tho

I def will! Thanks! Wink
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:32am
That warrants a hefty side eye! I can't wait to hear how it hold up, I actually hope it does because at this point they are my only option.
iamBaddieMichelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamBaddieMichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:24pm
I've been in youtube where there were reviews from customers that received bad hair, also I followed them on instagram and tried to read as much comments as possible from costumers and I also saw a few negative reactions...

BUT now I'm seeing these beautiful pics and I'm drooling

I'm don't know if I want to take the risk of ordering and with the possibility of receiving bad hair due to $$$$

Edited by iamBaddieMichelle - Apr 14 2014 at 6:26pm
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:29pm
I feel like you take a risk when ordering hair online. You may sometimes get that bad batch, but if yummy has good customer service like everyone saying they do then they should be able to rectify the situation. If not the unfortunately you must move on to another company with $$$ lost in the wind.
JodyThomas1610 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JodyThomas1610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:28pm
Can you tell me where to orderTongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair