Perfect Hair Collection

Yummy Hair Deep Curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 12:31pm
yea i hate shedding hair AND for that price i shouldnt have to be doing all that sealing stuff to get the hair to not shed.
Their customer service was great though.
Sponsored Links

trendsetta25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trendsetta25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

did your yummy hair have any stank to it at all ???

i got a coupla bundles from aliex vendor way early this yr that looks EXACTLY like this pattern........ its identical ......... got that smell goin on tho

i havent installed it but i swear it is this same hair

I reviewed their loose curl. No smell and the hair was so soft! I love this hair till today

HTH
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 1:47pm
My bundles are still going strong. 
I wish I didn't flat iron it bc the curl pattern has loosened. 
It still looks curly though. Im taking the hair out in a few days for reinstallation. 
I ordered another bundle of 12-14 to put on the top to make the style fuller and to get my super curly look back! Will post pics
iamBaddieMichelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamBaddieMichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:21pm
I can't wait to see the pics! Unfortunately I have been seeing more and more negative reviews about Yummy hair ( I wanted to get it for my graduation this year) so I have been looking out for other company's that sell good quality curly hair
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:27pm
^^ Really? Where have you been seeing these reviews? I've seen almost nothing but good about Yummy's hair. The only time I've seen something bad is when the customer does something crazy, messes the hair up, and tries to say it was the quality of Yummy extensions, completely taking blame off of what they did. 
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 6:05pm
I just got some yummy carribbean wave in like 2 wks ago. The hair is extremely soft, and not much initial shedding. When I washed the two bundles I ordered I only got 4 stands totals. Before I washed it I ran my fingers thru it n only got like 3 strands. I plan to order another bundle bc two doesn't seem full enough. I also plan to seal the wefts just for extra protection. The weft construction is on point though, way better than my qhp, (a mess I look like they ripped my bundles apart, they were just jacked out the box)
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by MsBella MsBella wrote:

^^ Really? Where have you been seeing these reviews? I've seen almost nothing but good about Yummy's hair. The only time I've seen something bad is when the customer does something crazy, messes the hair up, and tries to say it was the quality of Yummy extensions, completely taking blame off of what they did. 

Really??? customer messes up the hair?? Just because you had a good experience doesnt mean everyone did. I did not mess up my hair. My first purchase last yr was great. My second purchase this yr was a very bad...they replaced the hair but it sheds a lot but doesnt tangle. I have had it in for 2 months now but because of shedding its thinning out fast. FYI not every bundle will be good.
I will buy from them again base on customer service. Its a gamble anywhere i spend my money..may as well spend it were service is good.
I will give them A plus for customer service.

Edited by pebbles251 - Apr 11 2014 at 12:03pm
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:04pm
Pebbles, I'm not saying you ruined your hair. I'm saying the only times I've seen someone say the quality is bad, is when they dye it/bleach it or do something to it and it ends up a frizzy mess. I havent really seen a customer review flat out state that they received a bad batch. But I agree, their customer service is A+
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:17pm
I ordered 12-14" Deep Curly. The weft was 124 inches long, so a little over 10 feet.

The hair was very soft as usual. This is what it looked like after a wash & condition. The ends are a bit frizzy due to me finger combing it too much. I put it outside on my deck so the sun would dry it.

Edited by MsBella - Apr 13 2014 at 1:20pm
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:26pm
Omg that's some beautiful hair. You got me regretting my carribbean wave purchase from them. I should've ordered the deep curly
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic