Perfect Hair Collection

Yummy Hair Deep Curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 3:55pm
They are really good with rectifying issues so I believe they will come through pebbles251.
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 4:56pm
did your yummy hair have any stank to it at all ???

i got a coupla bundles from aliex vendor way early this yr that looks EXACTLY like this pattern........ its identical ......... got that smell goin on tho

i havent installed it but i swear it is this same hair
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

did your yummy hair have any stank to it at all ???

i got a coupla bundles from aliex vendor way early this yr that looks EXACTLY like this pattern........ its identical ......... got that smell goin on tho

i havent installed it but i swear it is this same hair

Geek Say what now ? LOL

pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 12:19pm
No stank at all. I am big on scent lol. IT SMELLED GOOD. I cannot do the corn chip hair....

Edited by pebbles251 - Jan 02 2014 at 7:01am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 5:20pm
PIC REMOVED

Edited by pebbles251 - Jan 02 2014 at 6:58am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:56am
someone here sent yummy my post that I am not satisfied. They emailed me.They have always been prompt in responding to my emails as I mentioned before and said they will take care of the issue.

I do not doubt for one minute that they will not rectify the issue. But it doesn't mean I will not be frustrated and vent.
They have good customer service and I have had very good batch before that I raved about on here. Not all their hair will be bad and I doubt they have any way of knowing which batch is bad vs good. All the hair looks and feels good when I received it. Its only after installation and wearing it for a few days I began experiencing issues.

I am in no way bashing the company. I share the good review with you guys and I will share the bad as well. ONLY 1 BUNDLE I AM GETTING THE MATTING FROM.

Edited by pebbles251 - Jan 02 2014 at 7:01am
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:58am
Yikes @pebbles! Hopefully they send you some new hair. Their customer service is really good.

I also hope they havent changed vendors. I straightened this hair about 5/6 times and the curl pattern returned. Still doesnt tangle or shed. I wanted to order another bundle to make it extra full but not if the quality has gone down.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:25pm
I just received two bundles of 18/20 deep curly and ordered another bundle on today to make sure its not too thin.

I'm getting my install this wknd so I'll come back and post pics Saturday.

So far, hair is gorgeous & really soft and I did a half assed cowash and no shedding.

I'm going to seal this wk just to be safe.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by MsBella MsBella wrote:

Yikes @pebbles! Hopefully they send you some new hair. Their customer service is really good.

I also hope they havent changed vendors. I straightened this hair about 5/6 times and the curl pattern returned. Still doesnt tangle or shed. I wanted to order another bundle to make it extra full but not if the quality has gone down.

[
yes I recieved the new hair. It doesnt tangle as badly as the batch they replace...If I wear it in its natural state it doesnt tangle at all but if i wash and roller set it tangles in the back a bit.
Also the hair shed a lot. I dont know why but i have hair all over my bathroom floor when i brush it. I did not cut my wefts and hair i purchased last yr from them didnt shed at all. Their wefter must be messing up on them.

Edited by pebbles251 - Mar 24 2014 at 2:33pm
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 3:37am
hmm sorry to hear that...I know that must suck Ms. Pebbles...I absolutely despise shedding hair..did you seal your wefts?

I have the loose curly installed now...I bleached it and cut the wefts and I'm not getting any shedding and I didn't even seal it. I am getting some slight tangles though...nothing major just a bit annoying. I have been trying every single product I can find on this hair to see what it does and doesn't like though so that could be the problemEmbarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic