FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yummy Hair Deep Curly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 6:47am
This will be my summer install for sure...
Sponsored Links

laredbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laredbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 8:33am
looks really pretty! Deff will be installing this for my spring break trip..
Brown Sugah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brown Sugah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 9:58pm
Bump
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:48pm
Install pic pls. lol
shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:21pm
They are top in the game right now, I have loose curly. Only problem 1 of my three bundles has a tighter curl, but the contrast makes it more realistic 
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:27pm
well I was happy with them until my most recent purchase. the hair is matting like I have never seen before in all my life of wearing weaves.

I am on vacation in the Caribbean and emailed them. They were nice and asked me to send the hair back by Jan 3rd..but I cannot because I am on holiday and who gonna take out their weave on holiday and mail it back from a foreign country? OMG I am freaking out right now. I am usually patient and nice and try to work with certain situations but everyday it gets worse. I took lots of pics of the rats nest last night. Hopefully they send me new bundles if not my patience and niceness will run out and pictures will be posted all over the internet.

Also I do not self install so now I have to pay another $200 to re-install. I am so not happy right now. I just want to cry

Edited by pebbles251 - Dec 27 2013 at 2:30pm
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 7:03am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

well I was happy with them until my most recent purchase. the hair is matting like I have never seen before in all my life of wearing weaves.

I am on vacation in the Caribbean and emailed them. They were nice and asked me to send the hair back by Jan 3rd..but I cannot because I am on holiday and who gonna take out their weave on holiday and mail it back from a foreign country? OMG I am freaking out right now. I am usually patient and nice and try to work with certain situations but everyday it gets worse. I took lots of pics of the rats nest last night. Hopefully they send me new bundles if not my patience and niceness will run out and pictures will be posted all over the internet.

Also I do not self install so now I have to pay another $200 to re-install. I am so not happy right now. I just want to cry

Pebbles I"m sorry..dang....what did you order...I hope they can rectify this issue.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 10:23am
I ordered the Caribbean Wave. Its my second order. My first was perfect. my most recent order is the mess.
Girl I took lots of Pictures of the tangle and shedding etc....If they do not rectify the problem you better believe pictures will be all over the internet...and those pics are not a good look. I take pic every day of the matting.
And they were nice and quick with their response...so I think they will send me a new batch.
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 12:11pm
Lawd, I won't lie, I'm eyeing this hair....Pinch
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 12:45pm
LOL good luck. I will let you know the outcome.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>