Perfect Hair Collection

Ytube guru scammers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ytube guru scammers.
    Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:00am
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:04am
My issue with this video is that she didn't protect herself by having these ladies sign contracts to be obligated to fulfil their part when she designed these banners for these yt "gurus".
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:08am

Saw this in TTT.  She is right for putting them on blast.

SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:32am
smh, people scamming for youtube banners nowUnhappy  all she wanted was a shoutout
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:51am
TBP is straight up lying about not liking the banner...going hard when clearly in the wrong.
Yogirlsr10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Yogirlsr10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:25am
When just starting a business and sending out product for FREE you are automatically stepping out on a limb. It's the risk you have to be willing to take. Some people will love your product, some will hate.. some might shout you out some may not. Don't stop..keep it moving! She just lost a bunch of potential clients over a couple ladies. The whole video wasn't worth it. If she is concerned about her business esp if it isn't already established you have to pick your battles. IF she had a written agreement that's one thing. But if you didn't that's a dif. story. Those ladies weren't obligated to do anything rather they liked it or not. They shout hair/makeup companies out all the time so shouting ppl out and scamming ppl isn't a issue with them obviously. We don't know the full story on why they didn't/waited. When they love hair or a product they immediately post a vid about it. So if they were so inlove with the design they would have did the same thing. If you set a no contract deal with someone and they don't stand on their word. I would just keep it moving.. I wouldn't necessarily call it a 'SCAM'. Bc she contacted them and offered to do it for them for free. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Yogirlsr10 Yogirlsr10 wrote:

When just starting a business and sending out product for FREE you are automatically stepping out on a limb. It's the risk you have to be willing to take. Some people will love your product, some will hate.. some might shout you out some may not. Don't stop..keep it moving! She just lost a bunch of potential clients over a couple ladies. The whole video wasn't worth it. If she is concerned about her business esp if it isn't already established you have to pick your battles. IF she had a written agreement that's one thing. But if you didn't that's a dif. story. Those ladies weren't obligated to do anything rather they liked it or not. They shout hair/makeup companies out all the time so shouting ppl out and scamming ppl isn't a issue with them obviously. We don't know the full story on why they didn't/waited. When they love hair or a product they immediately post a vid about it. So if they were so inlove with the design they would have did the same thing. If you set a no contract deal with someone and they don't stand on their word. I would just keep it moving.. I wouldn't necessarily call it a 'SCAM'. Bc she contacted them and offered to do it for them for free. 

Exactly. And I know "gurus" get sent plenty of products all the time that never even make it in their videos because they probably don't like the product enough to do a video or whatever the case may be so what makes her designs so different? 

Edited by niecy - Nov 01 2012 at 10:51am
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 11:34am
I feel for her I do but, I think the video will end up hurting her business in the long run. The ladies she did business with were definitely in the wrong though.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Yogirlsr10 Yogirlsr10 wrote:

Exactly. And I know "gurus" get sent plenty of products all the time that never even make it in their videos because they probably don't like the product enough to do a video or whatever the case may be so what makes her designs so different? 
Hers is different because she did a service to them with a contingency attached. I'll do A if you agree to do B if A meets your standards. The ladies she named used her product so it obviously met their standards in some form. It's no different than sitting in a beautician's chair getting your hair done first, and then paying if you are satisfied that the beautician held up her end of the bargain. Her payment just came in the form of a shout out, I mean really they could've just gave the girl a 2 second shout out.

*BTW I'm not coming for you. It just happened that we disagreed in both threadsBig smile
tSyvione View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tSyvione Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 1:45pm
 A bad situation all around. Confused    She (Breanna) reached out and took a gamble.   it didn't 100% payoff.  Im not saying the gurus' were correct in their actions.  Lack of ethics and common courtesy yes.  Yet, a 16 min name calling rant was not a Professional response either.   

Edited by tSyvione - Nov 01 2012 at 2:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>