BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

YT women and the sistagirl snap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:52pm
I've never had no dumb shyt like that happen to me.
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:53pm
Never I probably would have a out of body experience
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:00pm
nah....
but i remember this one white girl assumed that i must love and listen to "gangsta rap" music because i am black...

i just rolled my eyes...silly haoleLOL

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:04pm
Lol @ Ming and 00.
Whenever I'm with SO he has to take over as well because I turn into a bratty spoil biotch.
The simplest shyt pisses me off and he has to take over.
I'm sure people wonder how come he's with this chick, but he loves it
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

nah....
but i remember this one white girl assumed that i must love and listen to "gangsta rap" music because i am black...

this yt dude at work stays trying to talk to me about wu-tang...

brah back up i don't listen to that shyt
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Lol @ Ming and 00.
Whenever I'm with SO he has to take over as well because I turn into a bratty spoil biotch.
The simplest shyt pisses me off and he has to take over.
I'm sure people wonder how come he's with this chick, but he loves it

There are times Mr00 lets me at people.....he enjoys it as well......they usually look at him and say "whats her problem" and he say "Nothing....you know why she's pissed"LOL
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:08pm
i now live in arizona / where do i start? Sleepy ive never seen sooo many THIRSTY to be black mofos in my whole entire lifeShocked ive live in chicago / texas / traveled extensively as a child to teenager adult /  met all kinds of people races creeds colors nationalities & yet arizona is thee MOST everybody wanna be black THIRSTY azz mofos ive ever experienced in my lifeShocked it's a adventure EVERYTIME i step out the doorLOL    best believe i PROPERLY puts folks in CHECKKKKKKKKK almost all the time no cursing or harsh crap just str8 blunt & poignant bout it & the strange thing about it is , they love itLOL
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:11pm
Once a long time ago a lawyer was in another room with a client and I was working out front and he yelled out Who, I think Diana Ross is ugly?

Me?  ***walks to front room*** What are you telling ME that for?  She's not related to me.

Him Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

nah....

this yt dude at work stays trying to talk to me about wu-tang...

brah back up i don't listen to that shyt

lolLOL
better than this YT guy that was out one day walking up to people selling magazines and he came up to me like "I got Jet and Ebony magazine"

now that i think about it i should have sprayed him with mace...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Once a long time ago a lawyer was in another room with a client and I was working out front and he yelled out Who, I think Diana Ross is ugly?

Me?  ***walks to front room*** What are you telling ME that for?  She's not related to me.

Him Confused

lmaoooooooo!!!

all black people are related huh...
dummyLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair