Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yt woman woe is me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:17pm
Awww
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:07pm
She is 59 he is 25. 

Someone joked that the family was looking at her like she was signing their freedom papers.

Till death us do part: Mrs Sanneh plans to stay married to Demba so that he cant marry another women in order to get a UK passport
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:11pm
^CryLOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

That's a shame. Quite a few people should have taken We Don't Love These Hoes 101 & 102.

Word.

Lesson 1, Dack is Always Free

RedFoxx View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:12pm
lol....stay schemin.....ingas tryna get at me..lol
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:22pm
as a woman FIRST and foremost, that's been taken advantage by someone i actually loved, i feel really bad for her....everyone wants to think they are the exception to the rule until they find out they aren't

i hope she'll be ok
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:27pm
no one would have a problem if he had been fleeced by her.. coz thats the order of things 'normally'..

i think gambian men tend to want older women, or maybe it really is a gambian thing .. i worked with a couple of gambian guys in their mid to late twenties, all professional all not needing a dime from anyone all married to or dating women at least 12 years their senior

dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:18am
Originally posted by JungleDrum JungleDrum wrote:

Originally posted by lollypop036 lollypop036 wrote:

Originally posted by Ms. M.A.D Ms. M.A.D wrote:

She dated him for a year...given their ages, I don't necessarily call that quick.  Most of the people I know over 35 typically date for a year or so before marrying. I think it is downright f**ed up, and you have to be a lowlife person to perpetrate a lie like that for 3 whole years.  Since he was already married, I hope their marriage is null and void and his right to stay in the UK is revoked.  I don't care what race or gender the perpetrator is, I can't applaud this mess...
Clap

Clap

Clap

I used to think that I led a well-rounded life with friends/associates of varying backgrounds and POVs. But I dont think I know a single woman with half the bitterness displayed on this site. Either that or people only let their hate spew online. *Shrugs*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:27am
oh boy!
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:30am
i wonder what loophole could be found in the law to make it so that he doesn't get anything. Why do I remember reading this story and the woman won in the end. Am I making things up?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>