Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yt men Arrested formaking out and Making PICS w/Cows
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Yt men Arrested formaking out and Making PICS w/Cows

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yt men Arrested formaking out and Making PICS w/Cows
    Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:24pm

Farmer sets up cameras to bust upstate New Yorkers making PICS with his cows

A suspicious farmer's sleuthing allegedly caught Michael Jones, 35, sexually abusing the cattle while Reid Fontaine, 31, filmed the encounters.

By Lee Moran / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Michael H. Jones, 35, and Reid A. Fontaine, 31, were charged with sex crimes against several cows after a farmer installed video surveillance in his barn to find out why his cows werent producing milk, state police said.

New York State Police

Reid Fontaine, 31, (left)  allegedly recorded Michael Jones, 35,  as he sexually abuse cows Herkimer County.

Two upstate New Yorkers have been caught making sick animal PICS movies with a herd of cows, police claim.

Michael Jones, 35, allegedly did the dirty deed with the bovine beasts in Herkimer County while best pal Reid Fontaine, 31, filmed the entire sordid encounters.

They were busted, however, when the farmer started to wonder why his animals weren't producing as much milk as usual.

The farmer wondered why his cows werent producing as much milk as they normally did, so he set up cameras, catching Jones and Fontaine in their alleged abuse.

Getty Images/Image Source

The farmer wondered why his cows weren't producing as much milk as they normally did, so he set up cameras, catching Jones and Fontaine in their alleged abuse.

He set up surveillance cameras, and soon discovered the pair were making out with his cows.

The farmer, who has not been identified, called the cops who launched their own investigation.

Jones, of Illion, and Fontaine, of address unknown, were arrested for misdemeanor sexual misconduct, reports Syracuse.com

The pair were released on an appearance ticket.

Sponsored Links

Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:24pm
I kinda wanted to see the pics. Don't judge me
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:25pm
dont post stuff like this
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:28pm
ok now I have to head to tgst forum after work.
I bet they are outraged
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

dont post stuff like this
Look on the bright side, at least I didn't post animal p.o.r.n with my OP?Dead

Now I was gone with the PICS part but making out with them too?
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:44pm
clear ppl are some nasty phucks. 
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:44pm
Just gross. I remember a lady came home and her husband or boyfriend was raping the dog on the back porch. She heard strange crying or whining. Didn't those dogs that mauled the lady in the hallway get molested by the two nasty owners? Dead
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:47pm
oh okay.....yeah...disgusting.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:48pm

i wish we could send all of these disturbed and disgusting people to an island somewhere...they can do these nasty acts amongst themselves....

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:52pm
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic