Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YT Makeup Tutorials

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YT Makeup Tutorials
    Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:03pm
In an earlier post, I mentioned how women on Youtube seem to use a great deal of makeup and wondered how early these women were getting up to go to work.  Today, I watched a tutorial for "summer makeup".  Here in NYC, it was 83 degrees, with 99% humidity.  I can't keep powder on my face with that much heat and humidity and the woman in the video is just applying layer after layer of silicone based foundation.  I can just picture this stuff running down my face, into my eyes and onto the light colored blouse I decided to wear to look cute.

Anyway, what I don't understand is the shades of foundation.  Maybe the camera makes every foundation color look the same: incredibly light, but this woman had to be applying foundation that was (at best) two shades too light.  Yes, it looked good at the end, but was it her skin tone? No.

Am I missing something here?  When did it become acceptable to wear the wrong shade of foundation and be okay with it?  I'm not going to do it (and in this heat, be happy I'm wearing clothes...) I just don't understand it.

Please, explain it to me.
Sponsored Links

meitsme123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meitsme123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 12:31am
post the link! We wanna see
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:13pm
I don't know how to post videos, so if someone can walk me through it, I'd appreciate it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic