BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YT lace closure installation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YT lace closure installation
    Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:36am
this video is like a mixture of TMM and Sew Natural's technique.. gives me ideas for my next wig I'm making...

Sponsored Links

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:44am
I was expecting something else   

that was way too much work to lay down the part. I honestly just part the closure & go over it with the flat iron..... If that makes any sense

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:03am
it does make sense, but i was thinking of incorporating the way she sews from the end of the lace to the cornrow with my wig.. stitching from the end of the closure and pulling it taut,so the front of the wig lies flat and i would sew the rest down..
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:31am
Good job! I may try that installation technique. I wonder how much hair is needed to lay the tracks so close together. I think this may alleviate the floating closure look from your hair growing out too. 
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:28am
I seen that last night and I was like awesome... :-) :-)
kandegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:08pm
Awesome video! Thanks OP.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:49pm
pretty cool.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:35pm
I sew my closure on the same way. Good idea op, but how would you do the same with a wig ? Would you be sewing the wig on ?
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 4:31pm
Now watch she say she came up with this install technique Stern Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

I sew my closure on the same way. Good idea op, but how would you do the same with a wig ? Would you be sewing the wig on ?

yes, i want to sew down the wig, i always have issues with it lying flat when behind my hairline, i'd like to try it in front this time..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic