Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yt girl visiting Houston taken by CPS....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:37pm
If it was two white men with a black girl I'd be equally uncomfortable....just being honest.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:47pm
was it bhm that discussed the situation where in walmart, someone reported a white man with his biracial daughter? or something like that. my bhm memory isn't that great
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

If it was two white men with a black girl I'd be equally uncomfortable....just being honest.

I'd be more uncomfortable.
White men are dangerous perverts.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I'd be more uncomfortable.
White men are dangerous perverts.

You know what I'd probably be more.....
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:20pm
people in here acting like they wouldnt turn their head if they saw the situation in the OP in reverse. I'd still wonder if it were two black women and a white boy, two white women and a black boy, etc. Its not an everyday thing to see, point blank.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:36pm
Yall remember that story of the (OLD) white man who got arrested a couple of times for having his little black granddaughter on the beach with him? I was just laughing about that the other day

I'm not really comparing the 2 situations because they're different to me

But seriously, I'm wondering WTF was the cops reasoning in this situation. It's not uncommon at all to see mixed groups of friends in Houston ESPECIALLY if you're near any of the universities. I think the cops are lying. They probably didn't even originally see the girl. They were probably bored and decided to f*ck with some black boys... OR they got a little irritated seeing a white girl with black boys thinking theyre together maybe

Edited by Lite Brite - Dec 04 2013 at 10:38pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 4:20am
Ok I get that a lot of you are saying you'd be suspicious but would you alert the authorities or get to the bottom of it yourselves?
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:50am
The officers were wrongggg in this situation....Houston has a big problem with sex trafficking and some1 probably just wanted to be a heroSleepy
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Ok I get that a lot of you are saying you'd be suspicious but would you alert the authorities or get to the bottom of it yourselves?
Stern Smile this is not yt hair media.com..chile..

Edited by BrownQtee - Dec 05 2013 at 9:11am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

So if she was with 2 white males, would it have looked suspicious?

The fact that it looks suspicious because they are BLACK shows that the conditioning has worked.
LampLamp

Imma call kfoxx in here. Y'all best behave!

I was just about to quote Derri too!!  Girl my pressure was already up by the time I got to this pageLOL

I get the confusion here.  So ask the question if you're so concerned about the black brutes you see and automatically assume that they are violent raping ass rapists, HOWEVER, when you confirm by speaking to the adults and the child that everything is above board take your ass to the donut shop and have a fckn coffee while you discuss your thwarted efforts to 'save' another white girl from captivity.  FOH with all the capes for the police in this situation.   Niccah's receipts don't even work in this bish. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>