Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yt girl visiting Houston taken by CPS....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:29am
Same as Southern even w/female dance teachers my parents or older brothers & sisters came along.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i disagree with them looking around the same age...she looks14/15 atm and they look about 18-20 atl. I see the racism here but i'd be a liar if i said i wouldnt wonder why a young black girl was traveling with two white men

IA
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

So if she was with 2 white males, would it have looked suspicious?

The fact that it looks suspicious because they are BLACK shows that the conditioning has worked.

If you saw a black girl with two adult white men, you would be suspicious too.

I have no doubt race was the issue they were checked. That doesn't negate from the fact that she is a minor travelling alone with adult men.
I dont like that
. when questioning moved to harassment, thats what i have an issue with.

I dont have a big problem with them being checked. That child's mother shouldnt have allowed her to be travelling alone with two men, regardless of race.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

most of you saying you understand wouldnt have bat an eye if they were the same color, why some of you trying to rationalize your thinking black men are dangerous or a threat. its ok

if i lived in the US and saw
a black girl with what looks like two adult/older white men, I would call the cops.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

So if she was with 2 white males, would it have looked suspicious?

The fact that it looks suspicious because they are BLACK shows that the conditioning has worked.

If you saw a black girl with two adult white men, you would be suspicious too.

I have no doubt race was the issue they were checked. That doesn't negate from the fact that she is a minor travelling alone with adult men.
I dont like that
. when questioning moved to harassment, thats what i have an issue with.

I dont have a big problem with them being checked. That child's mother shouldnt have allowed her to be travelling alone with two men, regardless of race.

Don't tell me how I would feel wildfire. 

I watched the video and her face looks about as adult as those 'adult men' to me. 
I mean, I live in a city where an 18 yr old gets into trouble and on the news and they refer to him as 'the adult male 6'2, black hair...etc.

How old are they? They look like her peers. Her face looks mature, and she probably acts more 'in the know' and 'cool'. After all, she is dancing hip hop or whatever, with black instructors. Dressed to suit the part, et al. 
She is not a frail white girl dancing ballet at Julliard with her nose in the air. 
Also, what city are they in? How urbanized is it?

All that to say, they look more like peers to me. 

I reside in a VERY multicultural city and as a matter of fact, as a young teen in high school, I often rolled my eyes at the amount of white girls who slicked their hair back with a tub of gel, bamboo ear rings, and brought down their baby hairs just like the black teens they went to school with. They were poor like them, lived in the same apartment complexes as them, and would say things like 'bun it dung' and 'yeah famolay I zee it, styll' 

So WHEN (not if) I saw Jessica Lombardi walking home from DANCEHALL/Hip Hop practice with 'Jay'and 'B' from Mayhem's Finest Dance Crew I didn't bat an eye. 

And When I saw Danielle Wallace with a spiked Mohawk and space boots, and ear spacers with Aston and Brendan, I knew what it is. I lived in Toronto and that is not uncommon. 

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:50pm
Also, the police had to have seen them from a distance, before approaching them, no?

What was their body language like? Was she laughing, interacting with them? 
Or did she look distressed? Fearful?

If I were a police officer, as a public servant and as a rational person, these are the clues I would look for to decipher red flags. 

The way I see it, they saw a precious White Cherub, and two 'big' 'burly' 'scary' black males and decided that she MUST have been kidnapped, because white bitches ain't been hoppin on black dick like since America was 'founded', right?

In the city I live, if I saw this scenario (and I see it pon a regulah!) I'm not worried. 

Edited by Derri - Dec 04 2013 at 1:52pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:50pm

Don't tell me how I would feel wildfire. 

I watched the video and her face looks about as adult as those 'adult men' to me. 
I mean, I live in a city where an 18 yr old gets into trouble and on the news and they refer to him as 'the adult male 6'2, black hair...etc.

How old are they? They look like her peers. Her face looks mature, and she probably acts more 'in the know' and 'cool'. After all, she is dancing hip hop or whatever, with black instructors. Dressed to suit the part, et al. 
She is not a frail white girl dancing ballet at Julliard with her nose in the air. 
Also, what city are they in? How urbanized is it?

All that to say, they look more like peers to me.

they do not look like her peers to me.

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:56pm
cool. 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 5:23pm

Were Landry Thompson and dance instructors victims of stereotyping and racism?

What the fuk do you think, Sherlock?

Oh they owe HER an apology? 

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

my 13 year old is not going no where with two men.  where's her father?

All these.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i thought id be the last person to say this… 
but y'all are getting too used to this ish. its not okay just cus to some cops a white girl shouldn't be with 2 black men. its not understandable.. its not not of that… 
y'all are assimilating 

This.

This is not something we should just accept.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic