Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Yt girl visiting Houston taken by CPS....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

So if she was with 2 white males, would it have looked suspicious?

The fact that it looks suspicious because they are BLACK shows that the conditioning has worked.
LampLamp

Imma call kfoxx in here. Y'all best behave!

this is what i said in one of my long paragraphs… y'all are conditioned.. to feel like its understandable.. just cus its out of the norm. 

sad. 

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

if this isn't being conditioned to the norms of the way white police act and how they suspect blacks these days… idk what is… 

Edited by coconess - Dec 03 2013 at 5:09pm
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Even worse someone probably reported them as looking suspicious prompting the police swarm.
Exactly
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:46pm

I only read the article but Imma roll with coco on this. The trio look to be in the same age range and I would think they were friends. They quickly handcuffed the instructors and put them in police cars like they commited a crime? Cuff first, ask questions later? foh.

And coco, I clapped on every syllable when I read your posts.LOLThumbs Up

Alllla this. I fully agree with Coco.. and they all do look to be around the same age. I would think they were all in college/high school together LOLConfused

And I did side eye when the mama said "she is owed an apology".. but in the end, the girl did get it worst by being taken to CPS.. but I still dont like how she didnt say THEY..
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:02pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

So if she was with 2 white males, would it have looked suspicious?

The fact that it looks suspicious because they are BLACK shows that the conditioning has worked.
LampLamp

LampLampLamp
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:23pm
That poor little white girl....

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:30pm
If they were all the same race no, then it wouldn't "look" weird, it would still be weird for a minor girl to travel unaccompanied with 2 unrelated grown men.
Where were they sleeping?

Edited by melikey - Dec 03 2013 at 7:31pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:35pm
i disagree with them looking around the same age...she looks14/15 atm and they look about 18-20 atl. I see the racism here but i'd be a liar if i said i wouldnt wonder why a young black girl was traveling with two white men, that is not something I personally see all the time so like anything out of the norm it will raise questions in my head. The same for this situation. Should they have been arrested? Absolutely not, did the cops do the most? Hell yes.
On an altogether different note, I also wonder why her parents allowed her to travel alone with two older male instructors, regardless of race Confused
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:42pm
ETA: now if she were older and traveling with them, i wouldnt look twice. I see black MEN walking around with white WOMEN all the time.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:04pm
dam at the officer asking the mom 'do you know your daughter is with 2 black men?'

I don't know why this was suspicious to the police though other than race.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 10:42pm
Shyt racist
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>