Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yt girl visiting Houston taken by CPS....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

My last comment was in reply to wildfire only… 
eta, but danie I'm not reaching and its sad that you think i am.. many will probably agree with you though.. still very sad. 

I say your reaching because you accuse us of assimilating b/c we understand the suspicion of two grown men being with a CHILD and it's apparent that they are not related. That's why they have the parents sign the papers stating that she has permission to be with them and he has guardianship....Because she is a child.

I agree with some of your points, they were dead wrong on how they ran up to those people and acted, but the suspicion is with the age difference. The sex trade is real and it's all around us.

how is it apparent that they weren't related in some way..? ppl can be related in some way and not look like it.. don't act ignorant…if this isn't being conditioned to the norms of the way white police act and how they suspect blacks these days… idk what is… 

the police had no idea about the parents signing the papers until they decided to harass them.. and as a black man they obviously knew the chances of this.. which is why they got proof of guardianship.. but as i said.. before they were harassed.. from the perspective of someone simply seeing this group at a gas station.. it could have been a little cousin (cousins don't typically favor each other.. as I'm sure you know) or a niece.. or anyone. 
you should not feel like its understandable for these white men who are power hungry to go harass any situation that they deem is out of the norm. 

ok.. I'm done going back and forth on this.. you live in florida so you're extra extra used to this ish.. if you wanna accept it, i feel bad for you.  

I was scrolling up and caught the end of your reaching nonsense so I'm not even gonna read the rest.

You can't even have a decent back and forth without resulting to the basic bish insults so imma just KIM and let you continue to look crazy

Hit me when you wanna talk on some grown women type responses, kay? I don't like to argue with kids    

Edited by danieb23 - Dec 03 2013 at 4:33pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:35pm
i know good and well I've been out with my older cousins before.. who don't look anything like me… who are 10+ years older… 
I've spent weeks with them in other cities… 

and i was in florida for months with my older cousins when i was like 15 (i looked younger) and they were at least 5 years older.. so its not just an age thing..cus we all know if they were the same race this wouldn't have happened. its a race thing as well.. and it shouldn't been seen as understandable or accepted. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:39pm
if me saying that you live in florida and you're used to racism was a 'basic bish insult' then you're definitely ignorant… 

you don't need to go back and forth with me any longer cus you have nothing to say… and i don't care to read it.. y'all will not convince me that this type of harassment.. or 'investigating' even before the cuffing.. was okay. 

good day… 
^^^ see.. that was an adult or 'grown woman' response.. i don't gotta resort to calling you a bish like you did… its not that serious.. especially in a topic like this.. that was mighty hypocritical.. but I'm the kid right.? k, ciao. 
learn from me Cool

Edited by coconess - Dec 03 2013 at 4:50pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:41pm
I don't think most people are going to go up to ANYONE who has a child with them and ask what they're doing with said child or if they have proof of their relationship to the child.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:53pm

if living in florida and being used to racism was a 'basic bish insult' then you're definitely ignorant… 

you don't need to go back and forth with me any longer cus you have nothing to say… and i don't care to read it.. y'all will not convince me that this type of harassment.. or 'investigating' even before the cuffing.. was okay. 

good day… 
^^^ see.. that was an adult response.. i don't gotta resort to calling you a bish like you did… its not that serious.. especially in a topic like this.. that was mighty hypocritical.. but yea, ciao. 
learn from me Cool

Girl, you still reaching AND putting words in my mouth. That's a non adult conversation--Taking ish I DIDNT say and making a whole arguments based off of it. You don't know what I experience in Florida, because you don't know me and you don't what degree of racism I have experienced here in relation to other places...now that's ignorant in it's Webster dictionary sense. you just throwing Florida in the mix to get likes, that why I called you basic

So yeah, I don't have anything else to say because even when I've essentially AGREED (in black and white) to a lot of what you said, you still only see what you wanna see, even if something you see isn't something I said.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:54pm
s/n:one of the dance teachers name is Emmanuel Cross and apparently his job is to make white people feel like they have talent.

video

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:58pm
So if she was with 2 white males, would it have looked suspicious?

The fact that it looks suspicious because they are BLACK shows that the conditioning has worked.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

The fact that it looks suspicious because they are BLACK shows that the conditioning has worked.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 5:03pm
Sleepy i don't do/say anything on here for likes/thanks..

and i didnt put a thing in your mouth.. nor am i reaching.. you may have agreed to some of what i said but you are still not seeing my huge point and what I feel like is the biggest problem in this situation. I'm not gonna go any further into that though… 
 it is what it is. i hope you see the light one day 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

LampLamp

Imma call kfoxx in here. Y'all best behave!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic