Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yt girl visiting Houston taken by CPS....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:10pm
so 1 we have a 13 year old traveling with two men.
2 all three get busted but only she needs to get an apology?

and 3 a 13 year old is traveling with 2 men. two grown men???
eff yo letter, you let your child go off with 2 men??
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:11pm
So how old would she have to be for it be ok for her to go with any man?

Black or white?

@az

Edited by afrokock - Dec 03 2013 at 4:13pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:12pm
I only read the article but Imma roll with coco on this. The trio look to be in the same age range and I would think they were friends. They quickly handcuffed the instructors and put them in police cars like they commited a crime? Cuff first, ask questions later? foh.

And coco, I clapped on every syllable when I read your posts.LOLThumbs Up
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

My last comment was in reply to wildfire only… 
eta, but danie I'm not reaching and its sad that you think i am.. many will probably agree with you though.. still very sad. 

I say your reaching because you accuse us of assimilating b/c we understand the suspicion of two grown men being with a CHILD and it's apparent that they are not related. That's why they have the parents sign the papers stating that she has permission to be with them and he has guardianship....Because she is a child.

I agree with some of your points, they were dead wrong on how they ran up to those people and acted, but the suspicion is with the age difference. The sex trade is real and it's all around us.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:24pm
ty cc i think many will say I'm reaching… whatevs though. 
i know I've been with older guys traveling for tournaments and competitions.. 

i don't think black/white bathrooms were a good example… and i should have gone back farther than 50 years.. but y'all should get the point. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:24pm
Miscegenation (/mɪˌsɛɨˈnʃən/; from the Latin miscere "to mix" + genus "kind") is the mixing of different racial groups through marriage, cohabitation, sexual relations, and procreation.[1]

The term miscegenation has been used since the 19th century to refer to interracial marriage and interracial sexual relations,[1] and more generally to the process of racial admixture, which has taken place since ancient history. Historically, the term has been used in the context of laws banning interracial marriage and sex, known as anti-miscegenation laws.[2] The term entered historical records during European colonialism and the Age of Discovery, but societies such as China and Japan also had restrictions on marrying with peoples whom they considered to be of a different race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Black or white?

@az
25. i aint sending my child with anyone...i aint even lookin at skin color. my child betta not even fix her mouth to ask me some mess like that.AngryLOL
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I only read the article but Imma roll with coco on this. The trio look to be in the same age range and I would think they were friends. They quickly handcuffed the instructors and put them in police cars like they commited a crime? Cuff first, ask questions later? foh.

And coco, I clapped on every syllable when I read your posts.LOLThumbs Up

Nah, the lil white girl is 13, the two instructors were grown (at least 18). 13 year olds and 18+ year olds don't need to be chilling together.

I agree about the bitchassness on the police though. Hopefully the instructors file some formal complaints and see if they have a suit. Eff what the mama saying the KID is who needs an apology.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Black or white?

@az

If she was a GROWN woman with an equally GROWN man, no problem. 

But were talking about ONE minor with 2 GROWN men. Black or white....that looks suspicious.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

My last comment was in reply to wildfire only… 
eta, but danie I'm not reaching and its sad that you think i am.. many will probably agree with you though.. still very sad. 

I say your reaching because you accuse us of assimilating b/c we understand the suspicion of two grown men being with a CHILD and it's apparent that they are not related. That's why they have the parents sign the papers stating that she has permission to be with them and he has guardianship....Because she is a child.

I agree with some of your points, they were dead wrong on how they ran up to those people and acted, but the suspicion is with the age difference. The sex trade is real and it's all around us.

how is it apparent that they weren't related in some way..? ppl can be related in some way and not look like it.. don't act ignorant…if this isn't being conditioned to the norms of the way white police act and how they suspect blacks these days… idk what is… 

the police had no idea about the parents signing the papers until they decided to harass them.. and as a black man they obviously knew the chances of this.. which is why they got proof of guardianship.. but as i said.. before they were harassed.. from the perspective of someone simply seeing this group at a gas station.. it could have been a little cousin (cousins don't typically favor each other.. as I'm sure you know) or a niece.. or anyone. 
you should not feel like its understandable for these white men who are power hungry to go harass any situation that they deem is out of the norm. 

ok.. I'm done going back and forth on this.. you live in florida so you're extra extra used to this ish.. if you wanna accept it, i feel bad for you.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>