Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yt girl visiting Houston taken by CPS....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I'm torn with this. As an officer I would have asked questions as well. A young white girl with two grown black men definitely isn't the norm. After they provided proof of the notorized letter, however, the ordeal should have ended.

I agree. I understand questioning them, but they took it to far.

i don't even understand questioning them… 

that could have been a step-daughter.. or niece.. or anyone… they can't just see a white girl with two negros and surround/handcuff them… 
they're not Gods.. they can't just investigate when ANYthing seems slightly out of the norm to them… i could see it if the girl seemed in distress… 

if it was two white men with a black girl.. bet this wouldn't have happened. 
this is redick. 

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 3:52pm
i thought id be the last person to say this… 
but y'all are getting too used to this ish. its not okay just cus to some cops a white girl shouldn't be with 2 black men. its not understandable.. its not not of that… 
y'all are assimilating 
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I'm torn with this. As an officer I would have asked questions as well. A young white girl with two grown black men definitely isn't the norm. After they provided proof of the notorized letter, however, the ordeal should have ended.

I agree. I understand questioning them, but they took it to far.

i don't even understand questioning them… 

that could have been a step-daughter.. or niece.. or anyone… they can't just see a white girl with two negros and surround/handcuff them… 
they're not Gods.. they can't just investigate when ANYthing seems slightly out of the norm to them… i could see it if the girl seemed in distress… 

if it was two white men with a black girl.. bet this wouldn't have happened. 
this is redick. 

Police have stopped white men with black kids before, shoot, we've had threads on it here before. It's not a race thing to me, it's the age difference. A lot of older men go around pimping out little girls or enter into a "relationship" (statutory rape)with them. We go over cases like that all the time in my CJ classes. I cannot stand the freaking police, I just had an incident with them the day before yesterday, but I understand some things could be prevented if people asked questions every once in a while. People aren't always going to show "distress" signs when something illegal is going on.

No one said they were in the right for running up to them and treating those dudes the way they did. But it is their job to investigate ish that's out of the norm. They however, took this all the way to the left.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

she's a minor. It looks suspicious. Black or white. And you know the type of america you live in...being black travelling with a white female minor will draw suspicion, like it or not.

Thank you. I was hoping the reaching wouldn't start but apparently it is.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:02pm
she's a minor. It looks suspicious. Black or white. And you know the type of america you live in...being black travelling with a white female minor will draw suspicion, like it or not.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i thought id be the last person to say this… 
but y'all are getting too used to this ish. its not okay just cus to some cops a white girl shouldn't be with 2 black men. its not understandable.. its not not of that… 
y'all are assimilating 

I don't think anyone is assimilating. Yeah, we ALL know it's not right, we ALL know it's not fair. But let's be real here, not all law enforcement is thinking with that kind of level head, and no matter what you do, how you act, or how well you speak....to them, black, in ANY place = bad and up to no good. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:06pm
thats assimilating… 
just because its 'the type of america we live in' (to you) doesnt make it okay… 

like i said.. it could have easily been a step-daughter, niece, cousin, anything… just cus you might be able to imagine why a white person (with all of their flawed reasoning for suspecting blacks) might find that suspect... like it doesnt mean we should accept it or say that we can understand it. 

call me dramatic but thats the same thing someone would have said 50 years ago about say… a blk person entering a white bathroom.. that was the type of america we lived it… didnt make it understandable.. and I'm glad many civil rights activists didnt just accept it. 

y'all can be on that ish if you want… that is the reason why it is accepted and not fought against as hard as it should be. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

I understand they were her dance teachers and all, but common sense should tell you, as TWO black men, that you don't get so comfortable as to travel ANYWHERE with a yt girl in tow let alone a minor.

I'm glad they didn't get shot during this fiasco.
you victim blaming
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:08pm
My last comment was in reply to wildfire only… 
eta, but danie I'm not reaching and its sad that you think i am.. many will probably agree with you though.. still very sad. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 03 2013 at 4:10pm
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

I understand they were her dance teachers and all, but common sense should tell you, as TWO black men, that you don't get so comfortable as to travel ANYWHERE with a yt girl in tow let alone a minor.

I'm glad they didn't get shot during this fiasco.
you victim blaming

Nope. Nowhere did I say they deserved this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic