BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yt folk and Marijuana

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:22am
HugLOL
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:53am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Guuurl!Thumbs Up

Very high. I bet most of them have not been arrested even though all the drug dealers I kn-was aware of in college were yt boys living the college drug dealer dream.

Too many studies of driving while black, stop and frisk (Black boys and men only!) and so on by police departments let me know they are aggressively targeting Tyrone and turning a blind eye to Bip.

Exactly!!! I was looking at the lines and thinking, "If you let yt folk tell it, only those Negroes on the other side of the tracks, are smoking all the left-hand cigarettes they can get their hands on."
Meanwhile Becky and Biff are high as kites and living the dream.
Fantastic isn't it?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

So I'm seeing a show on the tube tonight and notice long, long lines of yt folk in marijuana stores.

One guy says he smoked the stuff for 38 years.
And I couldn't help but wonder...if he'd ever been arrested.

One of you BHM social scientist solve this puzzle for us all: What are the odds that the tons of yt folk patronizing these stores, and gobbling up the goods, have no arrest record to show for their love of the drug?

Maybe I'm jaded.NO Or maybe yt folk are the devil?YES Or maybe it is, as it always was, and once again, yt folk hardly ever get the punishments they so richly deserve. YES AGAINLOL

Just like Iran Contra- in which the CIA sold cocaine to Americans and not a single yt soul was punished- yt folk are once again riding the money train. They own the rails, cars and all the ticket sales. Only this time, they have pot in the lounge car...

Good night and good luck BHM!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

How did the cops know Malcolm was high?Geek

Why does the title say they ran into each other while they clearly state that Thomas sideswiped Malcolm? GeekGeek

LOL Alias. Robbins looks like his liver is composed of a single cell- the rest having been run down by Jack Daniels and company.
As for Mr. Sidbury, how exactly did they know that he was under the influence of drugs? And what kind of drug? Prescriptions can cause impairment. Unless that guy looked like Rick James on a bender...methinks they just couldn't let the black guy walk away.

Edited by ragincajin - May 02 2014 at 1:00am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:33am
Robbins looks like his liver is composed of a single cell- the rest having been run down by Jack Daniels and company.

OuchLOL
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

None of the blk ppl i know who buy and smoke (frequently) have criminal records *Knock in wood*
LOL Wink
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 7:53am

So I'm seeing a show on the tube tonight and notice long, long lines of yt folk in marijuana stores.

One of you BHM social scientist solve this puzzle for us all: What are the odds that the tons of yt folk patronizing these stores, and gobbling up the goods, have no arrest record to show for their love of the drug?

Maybe I'm jaded. Or maybe yt folk are the devil? Or maybe it is, as it always was, and once again, yt folk hardly ever get the punishments they so richly deserve.

Just like Iran Contra- in which the CIA sold cocaine to Americans and not a single yt soul was punished- yt folk are once again riding the money train. They own the rails, cars and all the ticket sales. Only this time, they have pot in the lounge car...

Yes your observations are correct

If you look for the old thread on legal weed, cc made a classy comment bout the criminalisation of weed and black folk and how this is likely to result in more negros Been arrested for having the "bootleg" weed than the shop weed

Edited by afrokock - May 02 2014 at 7:54am
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 8:30am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Maybe I'm jaded. Or maybe yt folk are the devil? Or maybe it is, as it always was, and once again, yt folk hardly ever get the punishments they so richly deserve.

If you look for the old thread on legal weed, cc made a classy comment bout the criminalisation of weed and black folk and how this is likely to result in more negros Been arrested for having the "bootleg" weed than the shop weed

So you're telling me dudes will be getting arrested for selling "back-yard boogie" instead of "Sour" or "purp" ?LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Thanks Afro. I'll look it up!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12