BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Yt folk and Marijuana

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yt folk and Marijuana
    Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:55pm
So I'm seeing a show on the tube tonight and notice long, long lines of yt folk in marijuana stores.

One guy says he smoked the stuff for 38 years.
And I couldn't help but wonder...if he'd ever been arrested.

One of you BHM social scientist solve this puzzle for us all: What are the odds that the tons of yt folk patronizing these stores, and gobbling up the goods, have no arrest record to show for their love of the drug?

Maybe I'm jaded. Or maybe yt folk are the devil? Or maybe it is, as it always was, and once again, yt folk hardly ever get the punishments they so richly deserve.

Just like Iran Contra- in which the CIA sold cocaine to Americans and not a single yt soul was punished- yt folk are once again riding the money train. They own the rails, cars and all the ticket sales. Only this time, they have pot in the lounge car...

Good night and good luck BHM!

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:01am
None of the blk ppl i know who buy and smoke (frequently) have criminal records *Knock in wood*

Edited by Gkisses - May 02 2014 at 12:03am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:01am
none of the black people i know that smoke marijuana have been arrested, only a couple of the ones that sell it...and i know A LOT of potheads.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

None of the blk ppl i know who buy and smoke (frequently) have no criminal records *Knock in wood*

right.LOL

*knock on wood*
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:04am
Lol not trying ti wish bad juju on my peoples
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:04am
Guuurl!Thumbs Up

Very high. I bet most of them have not been arrested even though all the drug dealers I kn-was aware of in college were yt boys living the college drug dealer dream.

Too many studies of driving while black, stop and frisk (Black boys and men only!) and so on by police departments let me know they are aggressively targeting Tyrone and turning a blind eye to Bip.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:12am
Just one of those things that make you go "hmmmm...."

Kinda like this incident....

Two drivers, one high and the other drunk, crash into each other

By Will Lerner 7 hours ago Odd News

On Thursday evening, 38-year-old Malcolm Sidbury, of Albany, New York called 911 after another driver, 57-year-old Thomas Robbins of Poughkeepsie, New York, had sideswiped his car on the Taconic State Parkway. Mr. Sidbury and Mr. Robbins did not stop driving after they had crashed into each other, however. When troopers finally caught up with the pair on New York’s Route 82, they stopped both drivers, and then wound up arresting both. Why? As the Daily Freeman reports, troopers say Thomas Robbins was under the influence of alcohol, and Malcolm Sidbury was under the influence of drugs.

On the left, Thomas Robbins. On the right, Malcolm Sidbury. (New York State Police)

On the left, Thomas Robbins. On the right, Malcolm Sidbury. (New York State Police)

The Times Union reports that Mr. Robbins had a blood-alcohol content of .25 percent. He was charged with, “driving while intoxicated, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and several violations.” As for Mr. Sidbury, troopers say he was high on drugs. He was charged with, “driving while ability impaired by drugs.” The Daily Freeman writes that both were released with tickets to appear in Livingston Town Court.

How did the cops know Malcolm was high?Geek

Why does the title say they ran into each other while they clearly state that Thomas sideswiped Malcolm? GeekGeek

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:12am
[QUOTE=ms_wonderland]none of the black people i know that smoke marijuana have been arrested, only a couple of the ones that sell it...and i know A LOT of potheads.[/QUOTE]

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:14am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

So I'm seeing a show on the tube tonight and notice long, long lines of yt folk in marijuana stores.

One guy says he smoked the stuff for 38 years.
And I couldn't help but wonder...if he'd ever been arrested.

One of you BHM social scientist solve this puzzle for us all: What are the odds that the tons of yt folk patronizing these stores, and gobbling up the goods, have no arrest record to show for their love of the drug?

Maybe I'm jaded.NO Or maybe yt folk are the devil?YES Or maybe it is, as it always was, and once again, yt folk hardly ever get the punishments they so richly deserve. YES AGAINLOL

Just like Iran Contra- in which the CIA sold cocaine to Americans and not a single yt soul was punished- yt folk are once again riding the money train. They own the rails, cars and all the ticket sales. Only this time, they have pot in the lounge car...

Good night and good luck BHM!

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Just one of those things that make you go "hmmmm...."

Kinda like this incident....

Two drivers, one high and the other drunk, crash into each other

By Will Lerner 7 hours ago Odd News

On Thursday evening, 38-year-old Malcolm Sidbury, of Albany, New York called 911 after another driver, 57-year-old Thomas Robbins of Poughkeepsie, New York, had sideswiped his car on the Taconic State Parkway. Mr. Sidbury and Mr. Robbins did not stop driving after they had crashed into each other, however. When troopers finally caught up with the pair on New York’s Route 82, they stopped both drivers, and then wound up arresting both. Why? As the Daily Freeman reports, troopers say Thomas Robbins was under the influence of alcohol, and Malcolm Sidbury was under the influence of drugs.

The Times Union reports that Mr. Robbins had a blood-alcohol content of .25 percent. He was charged with, “driving while intoxicated, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and several violations.” As for Mr. Sidbury, troopers say he was high on drugs. He was charged with, “driving while ability impaired by drugs.” The Daily Freeman writes that both were released with tickets to appear in Livingston Town Court.

How did the cops know Malcolm was high?Geek

Why does the title say they ran into each other while they clearly state that Thomas sideswiped Malcolm? GeekGeek

not seeing the conspiracy here unless there are more details...he probably looked and/or smelled high.  if im sober and drive into an impaired driver, even if it's my fault the cop will arrest the impaired driver.

and f8, eff you ok. LOL

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 02 2014 at 12:18am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair