Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - yt daughter disrespects mother for being a thot
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

yt daughter disrespects mother for being a thot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 12:13am
[QUOTE=DiorShowGirl]ok the girl said WE WALKED IN AND U WERE NAKED AND HE HAD HIS DICK OUT and then she proceeded to say "did you give him a blow job?"...so who is "WE?"
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 12:16am
Dior...I doubt they had the camera ready when they walked in on the sex because they weren't expecting to walk in on it...they planned this time 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 12:22am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Dior...I doubt they had the camera ready when they walked in on the sex because they weren't expecting to walk in on it...they planned this time 

ok...so who caught them? not this girl cause she is asking if the mom gave him a BJ..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 12:27am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

ok...so who caught them? not this girl cause she is asking if the mom gave him a BJ..

from what i remember, she accused the mom of sleeping/sex with the kid and the mom denied it, so she asked what they were doing with their clothes off...like if it wasn't sex, was it head?  what were they doing?...they weren't in the act when she walked in, just undressed.  the mom only denied sex, she didn't deny being naked.

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 26 2014 at 12:27am
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:08am
Disgusting. Poor girl has a terrible mother
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:17am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I would've beat the shyyt outta my daughter and her friends for being disrespectful. She may be wrong but its my daggone house. 

Disrespectful? Her mother is a sick pedophile/ephebophile, would you show any respect for someone that preyed on young girls & boys? I would hope not. Doesn't not matter if it's her mother, pedophiles are mothers, fathers, daughters, aunts, uncles etc like everyone else. Doesn't mean you should have sympathy for the sick *&%^$#@Es. "Beating" your child won't accomplish anything.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:28am

from what i remember, she accused the mom of sleeping/sex with the kid and the mom denied it, so she asked what they were doing with their clothes off...like if it wasn't sex, was it head?  what were they doing?...they weren't in the act when she walked in, just undressed.  the mom only denied sex, she didn't deny being naked.

i am getting  a migraine here....well either way this girl just put her family on major blast for the whole world to see.....shoot there is a teacher here that is arrested for having sex with a 14 year old....yeah she white..
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:35am
There are a lot of ho ass black teachers and mamas in the hood that phuck their son's friends all of the time too, now. I know my boyfriend said he slept with his Sunday teacher and I know two guys who say their home boys mom approached them for sex. 

That sheit is just filthy. How do you have sex with someone your CHILDs age? I feel like age of consent is irrelevant that type of drastic age difference should be considered pedophilia. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 1:45am
Letourneaugate
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 4:35am

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm not sure the sex happened right before this video, though

so the alleged sex never happened, they were spotted half naked? going back to re-watch this hot ass mess

I'm saying I'm not sure this confrontation happened immediately after the sex. LOL There's no concise evidence of how much time has passed between the sex and this confrontation since none was mentioned, only the action in question.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic