Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You've Never Seen a SI Swimsuit Cover Like This!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

You've Never Seen a SI Swimsuit Cover Like This!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 40313
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:34pm
BLac IA with the flat butt/long back being more pronounced in granny panty swimwear bottoms. BUTTTTT if you are trying to hold in the belly you gonna need a lil more material than cutesy bottom and a bottom cut high on the hip is gonna have belly dropping out. It is the more practical attire for the fatties AND any other bottom you still gonna have a flat bum/long back look at all the slim yt chicks in small bottom. Still Unfortunate according to black folks standards.

Fatties are at the beach and not caring about a think except sun sand and sea.

did sandra say some one needs tend skin on her bikini line?!


Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 90953
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I never assume a heavy person is eating too much . Lupus and all type of conditons can cause a person to remain heavy for life without a choice . Prednison and many blood pressure meds can make you gain weight . I think the ladies reflect the avearge woman shape and find it refreshing . I am not promoting obesity as a Health care professional , but you can't look at a person and assume they eat 20 pork chops for dinner . I am suprise women are checking other women butt size . I thought men cared more . A big butt should never be the reason you think a person looks great in my op . I am not calling out anyone in the topic . I only read a few pages since i sign on a few moments ago . JMO  


People do not understand that prednisone life man.

When I tell you I was up at 3:30am this morning (never went to sleep) searching the refrigerator and cabinets for food like a fiend and had to literally make myself walk out of the house and physically throw away the stale bag of tortilla chips I found because I would have ate them all...

The struggle is really real.
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 40313
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:


so women clown each other for having stretch marks and saggy boobs WHICH THEY CANT HELP..yet feel some type of way if you say something about women who are 50-100 lbs overweight?

at least midna's porno friend was in shape. she cant help her breast type or control her stretch marks but you can control letting yourself get obese....


Exactly.

I notice it all the time on bhm when it comes to stretchmarks.

there was an EPIC thread on exposing stretchmarks around '08/09LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL



Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 329912
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I have seen a lot of y'all.....fat bish looks better.....LOL






Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 380378
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:46pm
Wear it with pride

Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 329912
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:49pm
She is tho.......
Back to Top
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Nov 08 2010
Location: Griffindor
Status: Offline
Points: 11395
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I never assume a heavy person is eating too much . Lupus and all type of conditons can cause a person to remain heavy for life without a choice . Prednison and many blood pressure meds can make you gain weight . I think the ladies reflect the avearge woman shape and find it refreshing . I am not promoting obesity as a Health care professional , but you can't look at a person and assume they eat 20 pork chops for dinner . I am suprise women are checking other women butt size . I thought men cared more . A big butt should never be the reason you think a person looks great in my op . I am not calling out anyone in the topic . I only read a few pages since i sign on a few moments ago . JMO  


People do not understand that prednisone life man.

When I tell you I was up at 3:30am this morning (never went to sleep) searching the refrigerator and cabinets for food like a fiend and had to literally make myself walk out of the house and physically throw away the stale bag of tortilla chips I found because I would have ate them all...

The struggle is really real.

Cry Cry Cry That and solumedrol.....whatcha know bout that life eating croutons like potato chips........ok carry on folks.....
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 90953
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I never assume a heavy person is eating too much . Lupus and all type of conditons can cause a person to remain heavy for life without a choice . Prednison and many blood pressure meds can make you gain weight . I think the ladies reflect the avearge woman shape and find it refreshing . I am not promoting obesity as a Health care professional , but you can't look at a person and assume they eat 20 pork chops for dinner . I am suprise women are checking other women butt size . I thought men cared more . A big butt should never be the reason you think a person looks great in my op . I am not calling out anyone in the topic . I only read a few pages since i sign on a few moments ago . JMO  


People do not understand that prednisone life man.

When I tell you I was up at 3:30am this morning (never went to sleep) searching the refrigerator and cabinets for food like a fiend and had to literally make myself walk out of the house and physically throw away the stale bag of tortilla chips I found because I would have ate them all...

The struggle is really real.

Cry Cry Cry That and solumedrol.....whatcha know bout that life eating croutons like potato chips........ok carry on folks.....


Do not even get me started.

I just got out of the hospital last week. Was on solumedrol for 8 days. Every time a nurse came in I was like "you got some saltines? got some graham crackers? what you got at the nurse station?". I couldn't wait for them to come check my vitals at 4 in the morning so I could have a pre-breakfast of saltines and cranberry juice.

The nurses were tired of me lawd.
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 40313
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:55pm
Sorry to hear about your health issues maysay and fcgriffinHug
Back to Top
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2011
Location: London, England
Status: Offline
Points: 392560
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I have seen a lot of y'all.....fat bish looks better.....LOL
Cry LOL
 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down